Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 870|Reply: 34

F2P Finally Rank 1- A battle of enjoyment lol [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-6 00:06:37 |Show all posts
yes yes as the Title suggests finally got to win against some monsterous powered people but finally we made it guys. Although i am not the one to give full credit since i didnt made it from the ground up but i did play for quite a few months and here we are.

Still a long way to go i know but it happened only because the owner came to check upon things. I said i was getting bored and she showed me the way how to keep things interesting if you take it as a fun in struggle. The more you struggle the end reward tastes that much sweet ah well all that aside i learned a good bit of things and now i know. She only came to play for personal reasons and i came because i like playing games. But this one got monotous quite quickly changing a perspective sure make things fun in that 1 hour she came to check. Now all that celebrations of mine aside i found out how to take fun at poking a bear. Let me show you how a Vip with ego reacts when defeated by F2p.

Getting revenge on me by doing petty things such as plundering,slaving,taking seretie soul palace(just to show his anger lol),robbing in soul hunt,loves to show off in ryoka taking 1st place (just because he has skip battle), attacking again and again to show how mighty he is oh well he is not though lol. (yes he wins)
If it were someone else he/she would have called bullying lol its a part of game might as well enjoy the duel.

Now then some introductions if you can read in the picture. I gained info from the owner of account but i got to know by piloting these past months how things are on server.

I basically got bored if told the truth but i never thought it would be fun if a good vip enjoys challenging and inviting to fight with different formations. Yeah not talking about the GG one talking about the jie who is VIP but truly enjoys a good fight. Thank god for having good vips on server and not all are moronic angry little adults. I would never know how my owner struggled or made the account strong based but now i see if you play with fun its quite enjoyable. Now then lets poke the egoistic bear some more shall we, i mean i might have fun before the owner comes back.

BTW people if you are looking for a pilot i will be free in next year since the owner of my current account is coming back in feb or march,  you can see how good of a pilot i am from rank 3 to rank 1 as only Vip 0 on server.
Again hell yeah i got rank 1. The vip player is so pissed
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2018-11-6 00:17:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Zento-Hazashi at 2018-11-6 05:19
She only came to play for personal reasons and i came because i like playing games.

What a contrast But unfortunate how that came to change

anyways what an achievement! as much as my old eyes denies that looking like an F2P team due to UBP, what a great title to have on any acc, especially an F2P account
heck getting rank 1 as F2P should just be impossible in most cases

That was an enjoyable read, wish it could have been a healthy rivalry and not one that lead to anger

but yeah can't really say anymore, what a title, great achievement to have, i'm sure the owner would love to see it at no.1 ^^

Edit: could really read the struggle in this post for the battle of no.1, hard climb paid off quite well, hopefully you can keep it there ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 00:54:01 |Show all posts
Edited by Potdenutella at 2018-11-6 01:06

I just saw your message in the CSB bug thread, I was about to say "Where is the thread I am dying to see it, ping me up when you posted pls" then...

T I M E D

The scenario is slightly similar to mine, before the merge aaaaand crap I don't have a picture of the arena, but it doesn't really matter since everyone are nice and talkative... But I was 3rd, Kayama Chiaki 2nd and kielon 1st.
Kayama later takes kielon's spot (cuz he stopped, busy with life), they have 12m and 14m BP respectively.
One month after the merge (the previous, not the one we got recently), it was Kayama's turn to quit, it's only this august that I finally killed her to take the 1st spot, I had 9m BP something (you can check the ranking) and god the feeling was the same as you felt with Genji.
This is the battle I killed her for the first time, though I don't remember if it was in arena or CSB, Muken had lower HP in CSB http://logineu.gogames.me/fightr ... d=58&t=1&lang=en_Eu the fight may means shit for everyone because of how simple it is but the struggle man, the struggle and patience to be able to beat.

And in one finger snap, I got raped with their merge

gogames why

At least you can enjoy and stack the prestige until the merge falls again.

>BTW people if you are looking for a pilot i will be free in next year since the owner of my current account is coming back in feb or march
You might have an honor of piloting my account hehehehahahahaha eeerrrrm I am still not sure cuz I never ask to pilot, there are times I pay less and less attention to the game that I forget to do some dailies (too busy with other games). Also, be sure to not fall into "Asian123 is seeking for a pilot" meme
Don't you have your own account ? If I recall well it was in the old servers, like around 1~30, it's possible I confuse with somene else lol

edit: I forgot to ask but what do the owner thinks about you shitposting 500 messages in the forum during his/her absence with their account

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 01:21:27 |Show all posts
when I read it this was in my imaginations:

ther face of that guy

and face of you:

you know what is the other part of fun? you make them pay money

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
noot noot

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 02:08:54 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2018-11-6 06:17
What a contrast  But unfortunate how that came to change

anyways what an achievement! as much as ...

That contrast

I am happy it was enjoyable read for you.

Do have a healthy rivalry with one. except 2 the whole server is good people. I am finally not bored with the monotonous gameplay of this game. Poke the bear is more fun even with losing.

I hope too if i can keep the account more time.

BTW i read all the previous post and everything when i got the account, i have one question hope you dont get offended but why did some people called you hazashit?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 02:15:48 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-11-6 06:54
I just saw your message in the CSB bug thread, I was about to say "Where is the thread I am dying to ...

Such great timing that you T I M E D

I fear the merger too as next merger will put phoenix or saitama in my server. But we already have many active players in our server so merge is not needed. I cant compare how muken has lower HP in CSB in the BR you posted. I learned patience thats for sure. Fruits of my master's struggle

I think i replied someone may be supersaiyan or someone else in some thread that i am free to post or write anything just cant change anything like avatar or name etc . which was made clear when i got it.

I can see your hard work on those meme's Couldnt you find better glasses

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 02:17:56 |Show all posts
@ra5h_V replied at 2018-11-6 07:21
when I read it this was in my imaginations:

Those pics , a damn funny comment. But that was exactly how i imagined as well with more pretty i guess

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2018-11-6 03:20:50 |Show all posts
Edited by Zento-Hazashi at 2018-11-6 08:23
jackthehorn replied at 2018-11-6 07:08
That contrast

I am happy it was enjoyable read for you.

ah that's good to hear about the rivalry, as long as that keeps up it's always fun

it's fine i don't get offended by anything

that name came from the release of Shinigami Kensei, who everyone hated at the time and saw as weak, useless etc. and they started calling him "Kenshit"

i mentioned some advantages about him in PVP/PVE and since i supported him a fellow few people started calling me "Hazashit" to correspond with Kensei's new nickname

it's a dead nickname now tho

it doesn't exist

pls no more

or i cry

pls

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 03:54:59 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-11-6 06:54
I just saw your message in the CSB bug thread, I was about to say "Where is the thread I am dying to ...

Saitama will ban you for posting gay shit (marvel).

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 05:05:35 |Show all posts
Sylencer90 replied at 2018-11-6 03:54
Saitama will ban you for posting gay shit (marvel).

BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME ONE KICK MAN WAS OVERRATED AND LITERALLY CRINGE AAAAAAAAAAA

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-11-15 01:34 , Processed in 0.038843 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.