Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Zera

Multiple Account Abuse [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-8-27 11:22:15 |Show all posts
Edited by Zera at 2019-8-27 16:25

You must be one of the many accounts. Well you brought this onto yourself. You could play normal for once?
And no cry is needed, all is ok, thanks for adding me to Blacklist on all your accounts so I couldn't say anything about your actions.

I played for 5 years so far alyssa been doing everything fine even while on Arrancar Clan.
And I saw the topup events if he topped he was listed…
You said to me when server merged why not use WPE and do dailies with one click, since then I been looking every move you did.
I wanted decent competition not hacks!!!
How about you stop using the other accounts and play decently ? Is that hard ?
Or are you just trying to sell the other accounts like you said many times in global chat? None will buy them!
Stop spoiling the fun for others!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-27 11:59:39 |Show all posts
lmao dailies with one click ask deemen/dev check my online hour, i even stop doing conquest wasting time do daily and off, i put blacklist cos so noisy i dont like see chat same as dota2 i mute them
u play for 5 years but s24 born first right? then which one come and u guys merge into our

u saw Alyssa topup? nah it's easy too inject the server with wpe pro just need right packet, u remember how US and EU wreck by that gold hack inject server even those name on event list topup

funny thing u always copycat me

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-27 15:21:18 |Show all posts
Edited by Sylencer90 at 2019-8-27 21:25
mlkjh1 replied at 2019-8-27 17:07
i know u from s25 then merge to s24 which is it's our server yashiro, saka, me,1st,
At first ketsuek ...

Mind to get some english lessons and a working brain right after?

I infact topped up in this game the whole time, not sure where you get your informations. You cannot cheat server sided items but who am i telling this. To also crash your dreams Alyssa has been my account from the start (upon release the name was Neliel) when s25 launched back in 2014 so get lost with your shit. The thing whats funny to me is that you legit try to cover you playing all 3 accounts by yourself. Weird that all accounts log from the same IP

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-28 03:27:56 |Show all posts
Sylencer90 replied at 2019-8-27 15:21
Mind to get some english lessons and a working brain right after?

I infact topped up in this game  ...

well like i said before i don't care u use gold hack u mad still losing gold hack plus ichimonji kugo byakuya? pls use more for me it's a challenge

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-28 06:53:22 |Show all posts
http://forums.gogames.me/thread-32501-1-1.html <---- Isn't this a third party program? I always thought they allowed that kind of stuff. I'd also like to point out that as long as toons aren't on the same server you can have an alt for every server and 3+ toons for every merged server. It sucks but "spoiling your fun" with multiple toons isn't against the ToS. Just think of how much fun guild war would be if you all had 3 toons.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-28 08:35:39 |Show all posts
@shitsutoshin So if I had more accounts and played them in my server but they in other clan placing them to attack me in Guild Wars to feed points is ok?
How much fun it would be If I killed my ES and used the other 2 accounts to stop other clans from grabbing EXP and Silver?
Or if I used those accounts 2 or more to hit you in arena constantly everyday 15 tries for each account. How is that fair?

Sorry… ToS states -
(If you have accounts on multiple servers I understand you would play on them it is fine, taking unfair advantage from multiple accounts ain't ok,
even if the original owners gave you access to the accounts, but damn even farming guild levels with multiple alts, how low can it get...)

Toolwaggon Program was an official program, unsure if still updated or if people still use it... all the rest ain't.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-29 20:20:52 |Show all posts
shitsutoshin replied at 2019-8-28 04:53
http://forums.gogames.me/thread-32501-1-1.html

no longer exist.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-1 06:08:51 |Show all posts

Instead of spreading the accounts on all 3 spirits, it is now like this, congratulations, this is progress.

Also to the tip1,2,3,4,5,6... guy filling in vacant spots with low bp alts ain't really a bad thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-1 07:31:52 |Show all posts
Eeeh the ToS is the same everywhere even in two MMOs I've played before where the multi-account is allowed. Clearing a dungeon all by yourself ? Yeah ok, farming on multiple accounts simultaneous ? Mhm, double PK ? Not forbidden. The ToS is against the glitches/bugs you could get around the multi-account that is impossible otherwise with a single one. It may looks unfair but that's légal, the only exploit is the use of WPE. Ask Zento about arena/GW/void and see if he cares lol

Also I have a déjà-vu... Oh yeah a certain baguette did the same with 10+ accounts that Senna guy is not alone, he opens the CSB all by himself, feed himself in GW, go apeshit in ES, mass exp the guild... So far only one or two players complained in the forum and I was okay with it cuz it's part of the game in my PoV, that was months ago or nearly one year anyway idk if he's still at it. If you want CSB to open do it yourself (cuz he stopped logging the alt once he got Tsuki and CSB remains unopenable), if you want to win in GW feed yourself, he ain't doing shit for free just because anyone ask, it's all strategy to hinder players' farm by any way even if it means to force the player to quit (and get more farm for himself) and become the strongest, isn't that the real goal of this game ? As the notice keeps saying in the chat everytime you enter in the game...

So, are you losing by bitching and make him win more or actually winning ? WPE-free of course.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-1 07:58:27 |Show all posts
Zera replied at 2019-9-1 06:08
Instead of spreading the accounts on all 3 spirits, it is now like this, congratulations, this is  ...

how to kill all spirits if others is online? ur logic dead, that tip from svr 05 alt, pls keep crying ok, oh btw it's merge blame who asked for it free server like 01, 02, 16 only 1 ppl active anyway not like 05, 24

@pot

lol i never open alt for csb its alyssa n kets alt like blaack, xtre n other was from other ppl acc who left the game

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-9-18 04:13 , Processed in 0.026470 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.