Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 3924|Reply: 27
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Multiple Account Abuse [Copy URL]

Jump to a specific floor
1#
Post time 2019-8-24 12:38:01 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I have failed to find a sub-forum or thread for player report, I guess these matters can be debatted/handled here?

Use magic Report

2#
Post time 2019-8-25 12:52:03 |Show the author posts only
How about no.

Use magic Report

3#
Post time 2019-8-25 13:06:23 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Rashid018 at 2019-8-25 16:28

Ja, hva har du å diskutere til

Use magic Report

4#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:38:30 |Show the author posts only
There's no rule against it. I believe.

Use magic Report

5#
Post time 2019-8-26 07:11:19 |Show the author posts only
On my server it happens and there is no problem, basically it helps the guilds and little else.

Use magic Report

6#
Post time 2019-8-26 08:33:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Zera at 2019-8-26 20:34

There are some players that have multiple accounts and are reasonable with them. But then again in my server same guy with multiple accounts keeps making game dull, using 3 accounts on arena for example hits who ever is on second place constantly (at arena chest time), to take back the place you need to use one of the 15 chances you might have, while he can use 45 times to put you under, you waste coupons if you want to try more times.

The above is a minor example, Rigged matches in ToT vs self alts, including naked main fights (20 rounds of joy), Evil Spirit uses 1 account to claim self clan Spirit, other 2 accounts to try and claim other clans rewards so only benefits self. Once he was so fast killing the spirits you couldn't even run to the spirit because it was dead… Multiple tries on Void Realm to reach chests with no need to refresh (either 1 of his accounts grab or no one benefits logic).

Plus I am pretty sure there is also packet sending involved, the guy probably doesn't need to press many buttons.

The ToS speak the truth. The way he is playing made some players quit from server.
I don't even go on Evil Spirit for months... got bored of watching same thing and this ain't even 1% of it lol.

Forgot to mention his guild was raised with alts (he would login at like 4am EU server time as much characters as guild could take
and stopped doing that when his guild reached my guild level)

Use magic Report

7#
Post time 2019-8-27 00:46:32 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Sylencer90 at 2019-8-27 06:52

You should point out that "packet sending" contains an non-allowed 3rd party software which obviously should result in a ban if you ask me. People have been banned in the past for using 3rd party programms for csb points and other stuff. You can dig around in the forum and you'll find threads where people complained for being banned.

What im aware of is : This guy is using wpe pro or other packet spoofing tools to do his Home & Alliance Campaign probably other stuff too. On Evil Spirit he does like spam attend & return to get the best possible "spot" infront of the ES to get the first hit for sure . I've been arrancar and had him in my clan since the merge. I couldn't hit ES for weeks maybe once or twice a week when i got the best spot to hit ES first. That's why i changed Clans in the first place and went with Shinigami which resulted in joining Zera's Guild.

As sidenote : Sometimes you can't even hit your OWN Clans ES since the "cheater" has the first best spot and kills his ES first then the 2 other Accounts also spam within milliseconds for the best spot and even hit YOUR ES before you can hit it.

To also add is that i reported this to Saitama months ago maybe even a year - nothing happened - obviously.

Now Ket is keeping a record and notes/reocrds that this guy is doing also reported this many weeks ago to both Saitama and Bernkastel. I assume neither of them reported this to the actual dev's to check.

Use magic Report

8#
Post time 2019-8-27 00:51:03 |Show the author posts only
Zera replied at 2019-8-26 06:33
There are some players that have multiple accounts and are reasonable with them. But then again in m ...

Give me the name of the player, we can investigate.

Use magic Report

9#
Post time 2019-8-27 09:42:51 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Zera at 2019-8-27 16:07

These 3, Sakaue, Senna and 1st + probably the whole guild are alts to boost level + maybe Ishoo-san (reason being his online during GW just to stalk stats does no events - just a wild guess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWf03QS5bU
This happens everyday, it is counterable but the fact it is 3 accounts vs 1 in this case vs Riinor is unfair.

I know he controls this 3 accounts, toke me some time to figure it out, an example: gets disconnected during Ryoka his 3 accounts fail near similar points.

Another thing I would like to consider: I didn't want to go out public, because the chance he uses VPN or other stuff to simulate other IP is high. He loves to rollplay alot, no chat activity until today

Use magic Report

10#
Post time 2019-8-27 11:07:08 |Show the author posts only
i know u from s25 then merge to s24 which is it's our server yashiro, saka, me,1st,
At first ketsueki said good merge can have competition now u crying? u said only focus on VR now want ToT but dont want invest money?

u should ask Alyssa aka sylencer how to use WPE PRO, no topup can have benihime, no top up can have byakuya kugo at the same time then when ichimonji came no list on topup event rofl even those on realm server know, only wahoe doing topup for realm, ghost player like s30 even topup idk who control that char

Alyssa owner not Sylencer at first then sylencer ask char on forum, i remember all i play since 2014 then come that punk MrObama etc at US with the gold hack then Alyssa ask to him give me the cheat don't play victim, u mad bcos u stil lose even using ichimonji byak kugo tsuki

don't cry kets i don't mind if Alyssa if using wpe pro my happiness is win against cheater cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-9-15 04:27 , Processed in 0.026652 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.