Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Finneyy

What would you like to see for the future of this game? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-11-2 13:11:41 |Show all posts
those PVEs which don't need a specific time of day to do. we are here from all around the world

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-2 17:43:22 |Show all posts
I'd like to see a proper tested, with detailed, accurate and correct translations & bugfixed release of new content, partners and zanpaktous. Alongside with correct event (and only one language - english) translations (the new and the current ones). Cut of nonsense restrictions like something works in this but not in this mode (for example csb, tot & other pvp modes - excl skills of partners do not work in all modes the same - what kinda of stupid mess is this?). Add more old partners (the old but still decent partners) in events like x mas or point spending for gold usage events. When i got ginjo and bwb, i had plenty of points left to get maybe haschwalth but i haven't seen him in months in point spending events.

Cut prices for all outdated, non-meta partners. I mean 30k for raijin yoru, rly?

Give out very old partners for free in "special" seasonal events or offline events.

Bring back the meta that favors teams over stacking one partner - muken stacking is still a thing in low and med budget. Even high spenders still get dicked with handsome toshiro + muken. Freeze should not be a thing anymore. It has been nerfed why not just remove the effect and rebalance the partners that use it? That's 2 days of work for the devs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-2 18:19:19 |Show all posts
donn_ds replied at 2019-11-2 10:09
they cant make us equal? or they dont want to do it?

They cant, two different companies, the dev only sold the rights for them to run the game and keep their content up-to-date. I already talked to the dev and see if they can engage them and ask them to lay low on all those out-rages give away.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-2 19:02:58 |Show all posts
Something similar to the King Jades that has on My Ninja would be cool, like leveling up the strength stones, wisdom etc to level 13 like in My Ninja.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 04:09:02 |Show all posts
I believe a new set of events and functions needs to be added in order to balance the game and the new partners that have been released. My opinion is a modest one but ive been playing for 4 year (low budget and pro UBP player) this game and i believe a lot can be done to maintain balance toward these new metas:
1- solve the asuichi problem in relation with the new set of gears from the latest update. Once Saitama said that the chinese devs and players were surprised that how impossible is for the majority of players to get past 60 asuichi per day. A new function pve/pvp wise with a shop would had solved this issue.
2-fix the new problem that will rise with the new set of t14 hogus, dismantling them or having like frags from a pve stage event (100 frags for a hogu talisman) would bring more competition to the game.
3-DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE OLD PVE EVENTS ANYMORE. More we try to fix Void more it gets broken.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 10:31:45 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2019-11-3 13:56:34 |Show all posts
Devvoke2 replied at 2019-11-3 15:31
This gentleman is a saint and a scholar I agree with everything he has posted.

The game is lackin ...

wow i agree with everything too without reading a single thing

mainly cos of UBP predictions being completely right 100% of the times from you

i wanna join the train tho

i gotta blindly yet educationally guess/follow this madness

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 14:14:35 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2019-11-3 19:56
wow i agree with everything too without reading a single thing

mainly cos of UBP predictions bein ...

Our savior is here, remember this day.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2019-11-3 20:33:00 |Show all posts
donn_ds replied at 2019-11-3 19:14
Our savior is here, remember this day.

i don't have to remember it, it's fine

i was there to see the prophecy come true in the rawest form

living it is all i need

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 20:49:18 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-13 11:44 , Processed in 0.027617 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.