Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Finneyy

What would you like to see for the future of this game? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-11-21 04:17:17 |Show all posts

Remove the VIP level limit for hiring heroes from Special War Powers. This is alredy no serious. The characters from there are not so strong. Give them access to VIP 0 people.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-25 23:29:44 |Show all posts
These are good prices for me.

https://ibb.co/WGNqLP4 (From pl serwers) here they could also be for a given country

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-29 02:27:33 |Show all posts
I feel like all the opinions shared so far are pretty good. I think a new level cap would be nice. On top of that i think a new way to farms stones for f2p players and have it be wheel friendly. I like the Soul King addition (I recently started replay on server 639 and thing popped up and i was excited.)

I believe new taverns partners for f2p would be awesome. Or throw old partners in tavern for Red Reishi. Like TDI would be 4k red reishi or somthing like that. I think giving people access to old partners in f2p would breathe some life into the gamr.

I also think a new pvp mode would be excellent. Somewhere besides CSB, because people block in CSB by joining late so they can get free inferno stones kinda cucks f2p players from Muken, etc.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-13 11:45 , Processed in 0.014591 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.