Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Finneyy

What would you like to see for the future of this game? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-11-6 23:40:30 |Show all posts
asakura_yo replied at 2019-11-6 21:33
The only thing f2p players are in desperate need for would be an option to inherit using coupons (ev ...

there will be top up card offline event. Plus, now there's a $1 top up option, I am sure you can afford some top up now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-7 02:12:19 |Show all posts
asakura_yo replied at 2019-11-6 23:33
The only thing f2p players are in desperate need for would be an option to inherit using coupons (ev ...

I agree to this

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-7 14:17:35 |Show all posts
Thanks to all that showed interested in this post! There is 1 day from left from the time im posting this so please vote before its too late! Also if you are wondering why this post is important, DeEmEn has agreed to use this vote and post to push it forward to the devs to let them know how much the players want new things in this game and it will hopefully allow them to pull the finger out and get some things rolling to make this game more interesting.

Thanks again and lets hope this helps the game!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-7 18:02:10 |Show all posts
What new can be done in this game? Sorry for my bad english, I play on russian server. Streamer of this game. I wrote to our developers, but they did not listen to me.
1. Do this game too easy to f2p. Earlier it was written about making gold characters available. Tavern is out of date. Like on Vietnamese servers. On the first 7 days you can taken even Shinigami Kensei and Elegant Unohana. Characters  do not carry any value in themselves now. Even if you do not make these red characters available, make available the golden characters. They are already very outdated. Give f2p more characters to play.
2. PvE. We have normal PvE at the beginning of the game and it's all. Need more. Make limited events in time for the speed of passage. With awards. Passage as five of us, and individual characters.
3. Many events are very outdated.
4. Problem with PvP. Make ivent like arena, where I can fight with anyone on their platform. In arena I know my opponents and like in cross server battle and it's boring. I know 2 very strong players who have at 40kk power on their accounts and they cann't fight with each other. But they want. And I want fight with my friends, but I cann't because they aren't in my cross server battle. Even don't need do some awards. Just for fun. Need more fun in the game.
5. Need to fix some characters. For example 7th mod of HVI didn't work, when create Blood War Grimmjow. Muken Aizen. All damage is not shown. Only half. The bonus from Kyoka does not work to Muken. He hasn't heal. Yukio Hans Vorarlberna. His 6th mod doesn't work in PvE(ivent at 9:00 pm where we fight with 5 strongs mobs 4,8,12, 16,20,24,28 day of the month)
6. This problem concerns me. All test servers are closed. As a public person, I try to promote the game, help newcomers, and try to review all kinds of strategies and tactics of other players. I created a large database of descriptions in my group. It looks like a euro wiki. It would be advisable to help such public figures. This helps many players and keeps the interest in the game. Really. But I can do this only on russian platfom and developers don't communicated with russian players. It hurts.
7. DeEmEn do this, about I want to write - announce characters in UBP on the next few mounth.
8. Do less assauchi on high levels.
9. SWP characters are very outdates.
10. New lvl to main hero and something, what make him more combat-ready to fight.
11. Customization of characters. Why not? if we play the same characters, then why not diversify them? Of course, for gold.
These are the first thoughts that crossed my mind. Thank you for your attention and thanks to the author for his efforts! It is necessary to raise attention to the game, because it is very good and I also want it to develop further.
I hope for a relationship with the developers in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-7 18:16:15 |Show all posts
Rukongai_News replied at 2019-11-7 18:02
What new can be done in this game? Sorry for my bad english, I play on russian server. Streamer of t ...

U are a saint my friend

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-13 13:37:37 |Show all posts
KuroKimiko replied at 2019-11-2 18:45
I think maybe what i will say is little silly but i will try it. So there are the characters at the  ...

No, Devs are greedy. They will not move SWP chars, because you need VIP level to buy them. VIP = Money, so you will not get what you want. As for Ikkaku / Yumichika, doubt that they will add them. If so, it will be some Blood War bullshit that would cost a shit ton of $ to get, so yeah. They are lazy and will not add yellow chars, because that brings them no money.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-14 01:21:52 |Show all posts
ragfer replied at 2019-11-13 11:37
No, Devs are greedy. They will not move SWP chars, because you need VIP level to buy them. VIP = M ...

All new partners cost shit ton to get. These awesome espada line up is up a tier from previous partners. Should be glad they are charging so little.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-15 00:44:31 |Show all posts
Edited by bhaal025@gmail.com at 2019-11-15 06:49

Something is in what the ragfer wrote.  Not everyone who plays here earns 100,000 EU a month. In Poland you earn a lot less so this expense 200 USD(8 000 gold) that's half the salary you earn and 1000 USD( 40 000 gold) is 3-4 months of work. And this is really a lot! It would be good if you could get some gold for free (For example, for watching ads.) some day and someday buy a blood war event character there.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-15 19:16:54 |Show all posts
Ja ja If you guys can no afford to play just quit.

Leave the game it is not for you gguys.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-16 02:47:01 |Show all posts
I don't have rich parents like some. I have to work for myself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-13 11:43 , Processed in 0.028137 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.