Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: nikevst

Sajin vs Nnoitra [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-4-5 15:50:52 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-5 13:39
I went for kenpatchi and panthera grimmjow and my damage is far more then with grimm and ikkaku at ...

The thing is from 90 to 100 is a long road.  Can't be using grimmjow from 90-100.  I mean it takes a while to level up to 100.  I'm currently 85.  I was gonna go for panthera grimmjow, but I figured that it will take a long while to get, so I decided to go instead for kenpachi at level 90.  That's my plan, getting kenpachi at level 90.  HIm along with ikaku will be my pve team.

Or do you think I should still get grimmjow?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 20:57:38 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-5 15:50
The thing is from 90 to 100 is a long road.  Can't be using grimmjow from 90-100.  I mean it takes ...

unmodded grim wont preform as well as modded because he's purple partner so its not worth it to get him till your able to get his upgraded

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 02:35:07 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-5 20:57
unmodded grim wont preform as well as modded because he's purple partner so its not worth it to ge ...

But also if u do get grimmjow late, panthera, he will be at level 65, and it will be tough to level him to my level, which would be around 100 or at least 95ish.

So if I get him now, he won't do much damage, so I might not use him, thus he won't level up, at least not as much.

If I get him when I reach level 100, the trick will be to make him my current level which will be no easy task.Lots and Lots of xp scrolls wil be required, so I think I'll stick with kenpachi

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 03:43:55 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-6 02:35
But also if u do get grimmjow late, panthera, he will be at level 65, and it will be tough to leve ...

he doesn't need to be near the same lvl as your main so long as he is able to wear the highest lvl gear for a assaulter you have. He can level himself off ryoka and es easy enough once you get him to panthera. But your going to need to use a lot of epic exp scrolls but it will be worth it since grimm will help you farm more silver faster so you can replace what you used.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 05:58:46 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-6 02:35
But also if u do get grimmjow late, panthera, he will be at level 65, and it will be tough to leve ...

even if you get him at a late lvl and cant fully lvl him to your lvl he still does ALOT of damage. i personally use him for everything. he is going to be my main Assaulter for a long time. kick ass mother fucker is awesome.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 06:01:10 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-5 20:57
unmodded grim wont preform as well as modded because he's purple partner so its not worth it to ge ...

my purple grimmjow kicks ass. i have beaten alot of people who have 4 stars on kenpachi without grimmjow's mods. and im only a lvl 88 XD grimmjow kicks ass in either of his forms. trust me. if you can get good gear and  decent lvl stuff on him he'll do fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 12:54:30 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-6 03:43
he doesn't need to be near the same lvl as your main so long as he is able to wear the highest lvl ...

So, I should skip kenpachi at level 90 and rather get panthera grimmjow at 100?  I know he does a lot of damage, but I'm thinking about all the damage and silver lost by using him (shin grimjow)and not kenpachi from level 90-100.  

So what is it then, get grimmjow, skip kenpachi and rather use the silver to upgrade to hogyokai my zampaktou?

Or get kenpachi, and skip grimmjow.  I'm thinking of the time I have to do to level up from 90-100.  I'm at 85 currently.  I use ikkaku, so my other asaulter is gonna be grimmjow or kenpachi, one or the other.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 12:57:45 |Show all posts
grimmjowpantera replied at 2015-4-6 06:01
my purple grimmjow kicks ass. i have beaten alot of people who have 4 stars on kenpachi without gr ...

Is grimmjow then better than a mod 3 renji?  I'm hesistant because I've fought guys that use grimmjow and they barely do any damage to my vanguard, so that's why I'm so hesitant.

In any case, should I skip kenpachi then? Between kenpachi, ikkaku and grimmjow, one of them has to sit down.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 13:06:27 |Show all posts
grimmjowpantera replied at 2015-4-6 06:01
my purple grimmjow kicks ass. i have beaten alot of people who have 4 stars on kenpachi without gr ...

i don't disagree with you purple grimm can kick ass but from what i've experienced ikkaku deals more damage then him. Upgraded grimm is far better.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 13:14:32 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-6 12:57
Is grimmjow then better than a mod 3 renji?  I'm hesistant because I've fought guys that use grimm ...

The reason why those grimms did so little damage is because grimm's talent isn't like every other Assaulter partner where its +15% str he instead gets +15% damage rate. The difference being defense takes a flat rate away from str or kido attacks. What this means is someone with low attack but high damage rate will deal less damage to a enemy van that has high defense compaired to another partner who has higher str. Most people don't realize that damage rate is just a attack multiplier that is effected by the amount of defense the other guy has compared to the straight up attack increase which would make your attack higher instead of multiplying it. If the other van has more defense then you do attack you'll only do 3-9 damage no matter what. But upgraded grimm reduced enemy van's defense by 15% which in turn makes everyone stronger. doesn't do much in pve but since pve mobs have really low defense as it is  the damage rate will actually do more then the str increase.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 03:17 , Processed in 0.027772 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.