Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: nikevst

Sajin vs Nnoitra [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-4-21 17:13:35 |Show all posts
Quick question about Grimm.

I'm over halfway to getting him, but I just realized his skill is damage rate. My Zanpukto is Sogyo. Am I just wasting my time here like if I were to use my mains 9th skill?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 20:00:12 |Show all posts
llKhiz replied at 2015-4-21 17:13
Quick question about Grimm.

I'm over halfway to getting him, but I just realized his skill is damag ...

well damage rate and attack are different with sogyo you get a attack rate increase which is your normal attack without damage rate calculated in. So in short grimm will benefit from both effect since damage rate does stack  while attack increases don't.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 20:04:32 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-21 20:00
well damage rate and attack are different with sogyo you get a attack rate increase which is your  ...

Thanks for the info brother

On the topic of Vanguards, any advice on Toshiro?

I have him but I realise now that he doesn't really suit my team and style (Sogyo as Zan running 1-3-1 with Isshin fueling the assaults and Rukia currently as support. Although once I hit 70 I'll bring in Yoruichi for pvp until I get some fury stones)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 23:53:28 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-22 08:00
well damage rate and attack are different with sogyo you get a attack rate increase which is your  ...

But how he does stack? Grim's damage rate acts as his base stats, not from skill buff isn't it? So it will be automatically added regardless
Je suis #Équipe de Renard roux :p

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:26:12 |Show all posts
llKhiz replied at 2015-4-21 20:04
Thanks for the info brother

On the topic of Vanguards, any advice on Toshiro?

I personally don't have toshiro van but if your running a isshin and toshiro in the same formation they don't have anything to really complement each other and their cc don't exactly work well with each other either. The only one your going to be hitting with toshiro is the enemy van since isshin already has the enemy's assaulters locked out. So for toshiro go heavy attack while focusing on tons' of block rate so when the enemy van hits and supports hit it will do some serious damage to them on the return damage. and since sogyo already increases your van's atk damage its going to hurt alot if you go that route.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:32:53 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-22 00:26
I personally don't have toshiro van but if your running a isshin and toshiro in the same formation ...

True

Sogyo also lessens the damage of the VG though by 40% just like almost every other Zanpukto out there.

I didn't really want Toshiro, but it was him or dark rukia and I figured Kisuke will be better in not too long anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:42:44 |Show all posts
Leitzur replied at 2015-4-21 23:53
But how he does stack? Grim's damage rate acts as his base stats, not from skill buff isn't it? So  ...

what i met is damage rate will stack like when your using zabimaru you get both the passive damage rate increase from the zan as well as the zan skill damage rate increase and on top of that you get grimm's talent stack as well so that's about 169% if you have a set of 80 gear on grimm just in damage rate. As for sogyo you get the passive damage rate increase but then soygo increases your normal base damage so say you have 100k attack it will incease by 15% i believe giving you 115000 base attack but if you try stacking it with 9th skill it wont work the one with the higher % will overwrite the one with the lower % thus not stacking itself.
Also Grimm doesn't get a normal stat booster like ikkaku or kenpatchi he gets a damage rate boost of 15% for un-upgraded and 20% for upgraded its not like its a str boost of 15% so your working with a partner at his absolute base stats and as i stated before damage rate is calculated after the difference between defense and attack is found then it multiplies the remaining attack. So ya its automatic in terms of you not having to find the number yourself.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:46:37 |Show all posts
llKhiz replied at 2015-4-22 00:32
True

Sogyo also lessens the damage of the VG though by 40% just like almost every other Zanpukto  ...

with lvl 8 str spirit stones it counters the 40% damage reduction but with what i think is the 15% increase to everyone's atk hes more like 25% reduction your working with. So its not as big of a gap as you think it is. Ya sure its noticeable compared to your other partners but the higher your van's attack the less your going to notice it in the long run because it only does so much in terms of gimping your van's attack. Not to mention the higher your str the more defence your going to get off of your stones as well as your attack so by increasing your attack through stones your going to be also making your van more physical attack defensive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:49:21 |Show all posts
Edited by elitegio at 2015-4-22 00:51
Leitzur replied at 2015-4-22 00:50
so you mean grim users better use 8th skill for pve ?

if they are using soygo as a zan for pve yes they should use the 8th skill. If they aren't using soygo and using zabimaru then they should use 9th skill.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 00:50:06 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-22 12:42
what i met is damage rate will stack like when your using zabimaru you get both the passive damage ...

anyway, is grim users better use 8th skill than 9th for pve ? if yes, i have to lvl up my 8th skill

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 02:17 , Processed in 0.028038 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.