Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 8805|Reply: 56

Sajin vs Nnoitra [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-4-1 17:27:41 |Show all posts
Sajin or Nnoitra?   
Who of them better, on your opinion, for PVP?
SinglePolls, Total 172 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 21:01:29 |Show all posts
Fully modded Nnoitra is better then sajin unmodded but both of them being modded sadly is sajin. But it is also personal opinion in the end and what you prefer or need. Nnoitra protects your assaulters with 85% aid rate which could make a massive difference in pvp and sometimes even in pve i can honestly say Nnoitra has turned around fights i should of other wise flat out lost because he stunned someone who hit him or the aid rate just screwed the other guy. Never used sajin so don't have anything else to say besides a bulk of defense.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 14:04:54 |Show all posts
modded noits with the stun has won me fights I should never have won, simply put.  I've seen a whole team be stunned on the first attack on him, is quite funny.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 16:12:48 |Show all posts
But why bother geting noitra, if I may ask.  Why not wait for stark at level 100. I know it's sajin or nnoitra.  But wouldn't it be wise to wait for stark

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 18:17:24 |Show all posts
noits aid ability, which stark doesn't have, and 20% chance to stun when being hit mod which is the biggest factor.  Being honest, stark really isn't that good unless your using him for ... soul map maybe?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 00:28:00 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-3 16:12
But why bother geting noitra, if I may ask.  Why not wait for stark at level 100. I know it's sajin  ...

Stark is a strong vanguard yes in terms that he hits everyone and has higher str defense then nnoitra but the fact remains nnoitra brings more to a fight then stark does and brings more then just offence he brings the ability to stun the enemy once he is modded and the aid rate will save you more times then you can count and bring more wins. I'm level 106 and i have both stark and nnoitra, and i still find myself going back and using him to beat people and win fights i can't win with just pure power. Partners with utility's win far more then partners with just power.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 02:16:49 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-5 00:28
Stark is a strong vanguard yes in terms that he hits everyone and has higher str defense then nnoi ...

well the top 3 player in arena in my server, all level 100s, all of them use stark.  Not one of them went for noitra, and the level 90s, none have noitra.  

The number 1 player in arena, he uses stark and he says stark is great, that he's awesome and a really good vanguard.  His words convinced players 2 and 3 in arena because both went for stark also.  

As for me, I'm level 85, and I use sajin. He's ok. Noitra sounds cool, if I had the silver I'd get him, unfortunately at 90 I plan to get kenpachi.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 12:37:38 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-5 02:16
well the top 3 player in arena in my server, all level 100s, all of them use stark.  Not one of th ...

people are also sheep and will follow who ever tells them whatever or convinces them to think whatever. Most people also followed the guide some guy posted on the forums a while back about tavern partners and people have been following that religiously. Not many people actually do their own thing in theses games anymore and just follow the word of someone else in hopes to get stronger instead of making their own strategies up and formation with different partners. One person on my server went  shunsui and jushiro with kaname and no one could beat them until they switched over to a control based formation. What i'm saying about this is just because one person has a good strategy doesn't mean you should copy them down right but instead make your own with partners in which you like and be that one black sheep in the masses that doesn't do what everyone else is doing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 12:53:44 |Show all posts
elitegio replied at 2015-4-5 12:37
people are also sheep and will follow who ever tells them whatever or convinces them to think what ...

Very true.  In my server, everybody is going for kenpachi.  Only one or two persons have grimmjow, and nobody has panthera yet, well to be honest only 3 level 100s in my server.  But still, in my server, the 8 level 90s and above, nobody has noitra.  

Everybody went for sajin, visord hirako or the level 100s which have stark

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 13:39:05 |Show all posts
SosaRey replied at 2015-4-5 12:53
Very true.  In my server, everybody is going for kenpachi.  Only one or two persons have grimmjow, ...

I went for kenpatchi and panthera grimmjow and my damage is far more then with grimm and ikkaku at lest in pve. I use grimm for pvp as well because you know if someone is using stark i stop his healing all together and make him 15% less tanky.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 11:22 , Processed in 0.025663 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.