Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: purebeast007

Ryoka Attack ideas    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-8-26 04:53:59 |Show all posts
purebeast007 replied at 2014-8-26 03:50
LOL WHO AM I HARASSING?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION?! YOU ARE HARASSING ME NON-STOP!
you are on ...

That's not the way staff or anyone else see's it. You've been reported and will be handled in due time. I've done asked and gave you a final warning. Have a good day.
BLEACH ONLINE SENIOR COMMUNITY OPERATOR
S11 (S10,11,12,13)
Level 114
Sakai
1,055,000 BP 11/25/14

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 05:00:11 |Show all posts
you are giving me warnings... when you need to grow up and be mature, because this is not the way to represent ANY business or company, by ur actions or words

you need to stop talking to me and posting on my threads, i will continue to report you

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 09:15:00 |Show all posts
purebeast007 replied at 2014-8-25 23:50
not complaining, just stating the obvious, and trying to be reasonable... the rich shouldnt get rich ...

Currently it is still possible for all people to get enough hits at ryokas, so u get silver/exp.
Sure its not easy to kill as a freeplayer i think, but without the maybe top 10 -15 guys, freeplayers would probably kill only very few waves so its the same.
Complaining about the benefits of top-cashers in the events is like playing gold with a rotten branch and complaining, that people with a set of clubs will beat u hard.

But looking for a long time the event need changes, coz in 1-2 month there will be more and more people who can oneshot every ryuka, as the hp doesnt see to increase much or at least not as far as the damage.  Then the event will be really stupid then, coz only fastest connection will get a hit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 10:26:22 |Show all posts
Evild4nte replied at 2014-8-26 14:15
Currently it is still possible for all people to get enough hits at ryokas, so u get silver/exp.
Su ...

might be an idea to set up something like every 5 kills have a cool down timer. It would stop people from getting a huge advantage but at the same time not completely wreak the event by stopping people from reaping reward they deserve.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 11:30:41 |Show all posts
Any games with an option to pay for gear/benefits will always cause a gap in player power. This in turn allows them to advance faster. It is only natural that they will be much better than free players, don't expect to play on an even level with them. If you do expect to play on an even level, be prepared to spend 8 hours a day on the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 12:13:21 |Show all posts
Purebeast the comparison is valid, the investment is into the game not the specific event. As i have said Ryoka is one of the fairer events in this game.

Also i dont believe it is wise to call him idiotic since nothing he has done has shown this, and also he is not harassing you he is actually just defending me.

You seem unwilling to listen to the opinions of those you consider to be taking advantage of the game as it currently is. No matter whether they have a good argument behind them or not.
EU S1
Level 96
Hazuki Ryu
600,337 BP 16/10/14
#1 Arena. #1 BP.
EU S1

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 12:29:19 |Show all posts
I like that you are wanting the game to be fair for the free to play users, but the fact of the matter is this game was built to be pay to play. That is why everything is based off of gold & top up rewards. Arguing and complaining about this won't get you any where except reported by other users on the forums.

This event is fair enough, yes the pay to play users can one hit the Ryoka, while the Free to Play players are barely being able to do any damage to them. You can't really complain about this, as those users paid money to receive better items quicker & changing this would be unfair to them as it would be pointless of them to spend the money if the F2P players were able to one hit in the event.

Free to play users might not be able to kill the Ryoka, but F2P users still get a nice slice of silver & experience for their effort. I don't pay money to play this game, and I honestly don't mind this event. You just have to understand that you can't have everything handed to you, especially for free. If they did what you want the game would be to easy & boring causing it to get old/stale really fast.

On a side note, stop harassing members who disagree with you... Your just embarrassing yourself & it will cause you to get banned.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 15:31:20 |Show all posts
navisterva replied at 2014-8-26 12:13
Purebeast the comparison is valid, the investment is into the game not the specific event. As i have ...

you are not paying for the event or putting money into the event like a slot machine therefore you cant compare them

and Ryoka is not a fairer event, it caters to the top people, ...you urself knowing this being literally the top person on ur server...

it is just sad that you think by giving everyone a fair advantage in the event, which gives the BEST drops and is the BEST event, you think THE HIGHEST DESERVES ALL OF DROPS... btw this is the only event that drops RUNE STONES throughout the day... which is the main reason for people to get stronger, if the event was on a level playing field everyone would have an equal chance to getting $ and rune stones instead of the STRONG only getting STRONGER

dont get me wrong... if i was in ur shoes i would say the same thing cause i kno it only would benefit myself, but this game isnt only about the TOP people, it's about EVERYONE

JUST BEING HONEST, maybe you should try it some day

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 15:49:15 |Show all posts
Edited by tomrmort@comcast.net at 2014-8-26 15:52

Ryota is probably the least p2w I dont understand problem, sure you may not make top 10 if you cant do enough damage but with right timing you can still get kills for rewards not to mention the tons of exp you get alot even if you arent top 10. not to mention this event you cant gold to pass respawn.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-26 16:10:56 |Show all posts
tomrmort@comcast.net replied at 2014-8-26 15:49
Ryota is probably the least p2w I dont understand problem, sure you may not make top 10 if you cant  ...

where is the right timing when everyone of the monsters dies from 100% in 1 hit...?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-6-26 11:43 , Processed in 0.019772 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.