Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: purebeast007

Ryoka Attack ideas    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-8-27 08:07:29 |Show all posts
purebeast007 replied at 2014-8-26 22:42
u obviously dont understand the whole process of trying to compare this situation with "investors" ...

its funny how on every topic i have seen you post, you do nothing but complain about shit and then when someone gives you reasons for why you are in the wrong you just call BS and yet you have never given ANY proof yourself to your own statements i find it funny that you of all people is saying someone is ignorant lols

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 08:09:36 |Show all posts
Theres only 1 word for all this:

~TROLL~
~ Where there is Light there is Darkness and where there is Darkness there is Light~
In game ID: N7Pankake
Server: US S23 (Actual PGM)
lv 102

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 08:39:26 |Show all posts
inSec replied at 2014-8-27 08:07
its funny how on every topic i have seen you post, you do nothing but complain about shit and then ...

there is no one complaining but urself and the top players that are the few posting on here...

im stating facts and reasoning behind my suggestions and you just try to bad mouth and banter my points with nonsense and things that dont make sense, nothing more i need to say

since you continue to repeat the same utter garbage, and make urself look ignorant more and more

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 08:41:00 |Show all posts
all i saw in this thread so far was 4 out of 14 top players want to keep this corrupt system in the game, and them 4 people gave invalid points and views on the topic, nuff said

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 10:26:27 |Show all posts
purebeast007 replied at 2014-8-27 07:41
all i saw in this thread so far was 4 out of 14 top players want to keep this corrupt system in the  ...

This is not a Corrupt system, you pay you get benefits, you don't pay you have to work harder, simple as that. They are not changing something that Benefits them, if they make all the vip benefits or give power to free to play players, then WHY i would buy Gold? if i can have all as a free user WHY i am gonna spend money on the game? i would not pay a dime if i am getting the same benefits than a Free user. that's why "Vip" players are more... "Op" or w/e you wanna call them, but this kind of game is a Pay to Win game you pay = you get more gear/accs/vit/benefits, You don't Pay = you have to wait for Cool-downs, no cool gear and so on.

Everything on life is like this you Spend money for be better or get something in an exchange. People is rich cause they INVEST in something, same as here They INVEST for get better stuff. i am not the #1 on my server and i know there are stronger players on it at ryoka all i do is Snipe and i manage to be top 10 on Ryoka JUST sniping got like 10 kills yesterday so THESE proves that you don't need to top up 100000$ for get rewards or w/e you are complaining (Like always). Also your attitude (trying to troll) is not going to work wanna know why?

CAUSE I AM A BIGGER TROLL YOU NOOB LEARN TO TROLL. (You don't even have a good comeback on any post ~Facepalm~) .

Oh and now you gonna say: you immature, you are corrupt, you don't make sense do i am missing something? cause that's all what you do, then you will say: oh i am reporting you i am gonna call charlie, i need a GM or someone that can help me that is not immature as all of you,  Jesus just read the crap you always type to the honest/nice players trying to "Help" or make you "Understand" this kind of game but apparently not working cause your brain must be around the size of an ant. but w/e

Have good day you
~FAIL TROLL~
~ Where there is Light there is Darkness and where there is Darkness there is Light~
In game ID: N7Pankake
Server: US S23 (Actual PGM)
lv 102

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 10:26:54 |Show all posts
Edited by chronocorrupter at 2014-8-27 09:31
purebeast007 replied at 2014-8-27 07:41
all i saw in this thread so far was 4 out of 14 top players want to keep this corrupt system in the  ...

I am a weak player and i think your are totally wrong, We are very content with the game and it should stay this way, i kill about 3 ryoka each time and my bp is not even 100000, our most powerful players which have 300000+ bp, dont even kill ryoka that much, we do, usually they attack first and we are the ones with the most kills, the highest number of kills ive seen for our top top player was 7 ryoka in the entire event.

So stop crying, the game was made just fine the way it is, if your not happy, dont play, i mean you dont have too, you dont need too, its a game, its too have fun, if your not having fun, then stop playing, its as simple as that...have a good day!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 11:17:17 |Show all posts
CHARACTER NAME: Agent P
SEVER: US22
LEVEL: 68
BATTLE POWER: Currently 144111

Like what everyone above me said, when you pay for this game, you make an investment. It's like buying video games from the store. You pay for it, right? When you pay for the store-bought video game, you are investing in the company that produces said game. You are also saying that said game is worth your time and money. It's the same thing for this game. People invested in it. They are supporting GoGames in this venue and they are saying that this game is worth their time and money. When they show their appreciation for this game, GoGames returns the favor to them by giving the paying players cool things. Isn't that fair?
Or would you rather have the game be something like Wizard 101 or Dungeons and Dragons Online where you would have to pay a membership to continue on to further levels? Free players on those games wouldn't be able to continue this game as much as we are on this game - as it currently is. Be thankful there are people willing to fund the game that you can play for free. Because nothing in life is free. You may think you got a free deal somewhere, but someone had to pay for that to make it free for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 12:16:45 |Show all posts
My mind is blown of how stupid PureBeast is. Are you 100% sure you're not complaining? Because it looks like you are and all of your arguments are quite invalid. How about you learn to actually play this game and MAYBE you might actually be useful for once. You're continuous complaining won't really help yourself in the future unless you give proof, which I am guessing you don't have.

Good day to you, and just saying everything you say will just be used against you, because I'm pretty sure you never think about what you're about to say before you post it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 12:51:52 |Show all posts
CHARACTER NAME: CrisFan
SEVER: EU S6
LEVEL: 66
BATTLE POWER: Currently 142071

I agree that by paying u must get some advantage, but its also true that a game whit no players its a dead game. In my curent server the ppl are allready leaving the game (the game started less then 4 weaks), the main reason is normaly ppl that are paying a lot to get a big advantage. From my point of view there are 3 clear reasons
1. The top players are VIP thats clear but there are some very few ppl that are not Vip and they are strong (i am Vip 5), so if they see that they can not compete for the top 10 or top 20, they start to leave (les prestige, harder to get better rewards)
2. In allmost all events without fail all Vip are ranked 1-5 , 100% so the rest can only take whats left by just participating (comparing the rewards for the top ranked ppl and the rest ... well its clear who gets more).
3. For ryoka event , what can i say i am vip and i can say that i made 4-5 kills in 12 days now of event, i have the dmg but no luck on last hit. Now why??? thats easy to answer allmost 70% of the kills go to top 1 player , ther rest its a battle of luck.

So ppl are leaving  and they leave in huge waves for new servers that are made every weak or every 3days...  hopeing that there will be a more fair chance to get something from events and other stuff. (from exp i know that there will allways be one very very strong person that will dominate the server and yes it will allways be a VIP player). In my server there is Stalker , he is the man that beats the living S... out of all of us, but he used money, a lot of it so i cant complain about it, like ppl say the more u use money the stronger u are. I think that something must be done to revive the servers in a way that a player that does not use morey can get strong by playing more , in comparison to vip players that have a  berserk start.

This is my view of the problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-27 15:31:21 |Show all posts
actually if you play long enough the difference in power to become closer unless they keep topping up. And I know this from experience my vip4 on UN a game similar to this got wercked at the start by a vip6, we are level 75 now and his made some mistakes in the way he spends his gold so now i beat him 100%

i'm vip6 on here and my server is reaching the 70 mark and ppl have been closing in to me on stats, during the first week I could kill about 100 ppl before dying in guild wars, now i'm at around 20s before dying. I was rank 1 in BP and now i'm 4th, 2nd in arena. To keep being OP I will have to top up more its how the game works. Well i'm also waiting to collect all the coupons from the investment fund too   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-1-17 10:28 , Processed in 0.017306 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.