Search

FOR THOSE HAVING ISSUES WITH BLACK SCREENS OR NOT CONNECTING   [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-10-12 03:49:30 |Show all posts
any solution for me please?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2014-10-13 00:16:06 |Show all posts
torch browser(as said in the previous posts) fixed it for me. chrome and firefox would literally die out on me, my spreadsheets would go black too. Now using torch browser, it tries to break but then it doesn't, i can see the blickering but still it doesnt die out. Torch browser ftw

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-13 13:34:05 |Show all posts
Just tried torch. Same result as Firefox, Chrome and Internet explorer. It loads until it gets just passed the Image of Orihime/Sui/what'sherface. :/

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-13 16:41:40 |Show all posts
i do all your suggest but i can't enter the game because the loading resources stuck on 96%. try to refresh or clear data browser several time but not work

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-13 16:44:33 |Show all posts
I got no idea how to fix it if none of that worked.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 00:31:43 |Show all posts
after reset im out now nothing works am i the only one?? (hope not )

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:18:50 |Show all posts
Considering the amount of things I just did to my computer to make this thing work and the end result of a black screen, I'm going to assume that compatibility is what this game is needing some tweaks on. I'll keep my eye on the progress and try to log in, but it seems like a dead end at this point. Lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:19:07 |Show all posts
Qloosy replied at 2014-10-14 13:18
Considering the amount of things I just did to my computer to make this thing work and the end resul ...

Maybe, it just don't make sense why some people get it to work, then all of a sudden it doesn't work for them, then some people do a DNS flush and it works, then a few days later it don't work again, and the flush don't work this time, but clearing the cache will.

It's weird, and I don't know what is causing it to happen, or why it only happens to some people, and I'm guessing neither do the devs, due to their silence on the issue.
BLEACH ONLINE SENIOR COMMUNITY OPERATOR
S11 (S10,11,12,13)
Level 114
Sakai
1,055,000 BP 11/25/14

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 15:33:04 |Show all posts
Edited by Grickus at 2014-10-14 14:37

Game was fine for me until they fixed the bug with soul hunt, as soon as they did that my lag got extreme.

After I started getting these super low framerates I thought maybe I needed to follow this guide and update flash player. When I did that I got black screens( cleared cookies / history / dns)..still black screens.

Ended up having to do a system restore to go back to previous version of flash, after that my game loads once again but is still extremely laggy.

After doing that I then tried 3 more browsers( firefox / IE / chrome) and had the exact same results with all 3, game ran but it was crappy, until I updated flash..then black screen, on all 4 browsers.

for reference I have an actual custom built gaming computer that can play games like aion / ffxiv / wildstar etc etc, but it is chugging on a flash game.

Fix for me was to do a system restore to un-update flash.....so, that tells me the lag problem is on your end for sure, the flash problem could be either you or adobe.

What also sucks btw, is the new flash version has a right click option to change video quality, which would probably make this a lot more playable, but my current one does not have that option.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 18:17:00 |Show all posts
i have use the first and second method .
but doesn't work
change browser on safari work but after refresh page same same problem
im going crazy all work except this

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-16 14:55 , Processed in 0.020823 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.