Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search

FOR THOSE HAVING ISSUES WITH BLACK SCREENS OR NOT CONNECTING   [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-10-15 15:05:32 |Show all posts
I had no problem last time playing now my windows did some update to Windows.Net Framework .... after that i got blackscreen .... then i rolled back so i wont have the update ... i didnt have any issues ... i did again the update and i was unable to play again ... so guys i think thats the problem

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 15:43:34 |Show all posts
got black screen after downloading the new version of flash player please help

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 16:50:39 |Show all posts
alshamsi123 replied at 2014-10-15 14:43
got black screen after downloading the new version of flash player please help

go back to your older version

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 17:03:48 |Show all posts
Okay i've done all the steps below and it didn't work. i went to a different browser, and it didn't work. It was working fine for me up until yesterday afternoon. I'd say it's my computer, but a very similar game works just fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 18:06:36 |Show all posts
I just started having this problem in chrome and firefox. I tried those solutions and hasn't worked. Also I have this problem where I completed all the conditions to get Nanao but it won't let me hire her. Support has yet to respond to my email regarding this glitch.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 19:13:46 |Show all posts
I followed the steps, didn't work. tried a different browser, didn't work. started my pc from scratch didn't work. attempted a different server, did not work. i can't play the game anymore and i really liked it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 20:31:57 |Show all posts
Yeh im having the same issues. That new update did this, then i uninstalled it and it didnt fix it. Been playing the game for almost a month now, never had an issue this bad. And now i cant play really sucks

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 21:17:45 |Show all posts
Somebody said to clear cache,update flash or downgrade it and try mozilla,opera,e-exp,chrome...it didnt work ....Let say other can do but you can see almost of us cant play and do the instruction for solution the result will be their will be less player in every server or worst their is none.. So the BEST SOLUTION IS... YOU FIX IT THIS GAME not US we just a player and i think you have a expert person to fix this prob.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 21:18:52 |Show all posts
Somebody said to clear cache,update flash or downgrade it and try mozilla,opera,e-exp,chrome...it didnt work ....Let say other can do but you can see almost of us cant play and do the instruction for solution the result will be their will be less player in every server or worst their is none.. So the BEST SOLUTION IS... YOU FIX IT THIS GAME not US we just a player and i think you have a expert person to fix this prob.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-15 21:44:28 |Show all posts
Yeh i just reset my Computer to factory standards. Still just black screening me, so i really dont think its me. Everything else works fine for me just cant play this.
I really want to keep playing some guys were even trying to get me to drop some cash. I was thinking about it, but with all the issues and now i cant play....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-16 15:13 , Processed in 0.017515 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.