adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-8 17:04:19

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-8 17:02 static/image/common/back.gif
Is it all drama?
But if story is good i can watch it.
And yes definitely check out the 3D sword an ...

same regarding music anime; however ill chek it out at osme point this weekend

and yeh a bit dramatic specially the first one the second is kinda funny, but both greatly done, i perso dont like these kinf of style but these two i gotta admit they were good

and what are we doing here every time i finish answering here u answer back on the other topic :D ; i shall never lose :lol

kukutan Publish time 2019-2-8 20:53:26

Aratron replied at 2019-2-8 10:13 static/image/common/back.gif

pretty amazing tsi well done stacking him

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-8 23:51:21

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-8 23:04 static/image/common/back.gif
same regarding music anime; however ill chek it out at osme point this weekend

and yeh a bit dram ...

Hmm bit tricky to watch with the description you gave. Even you said you dont like that style, so full of doubts.

oh i thought you would stop commenting and i will win;P either way i am winning in one thing until you make your HVI op again:P

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-9 06:13:54

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-8 21:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Hmm best instance is just one lvl 90 one. It got both useful item 1 gold and 1 blue.
For purple be ...

so only until up to 90, got it. just did SA so I cant clear it right now tho :L

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-9 06:19:07

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-9 00:35 static/image/common/back.gif
yep like the samurai deeper kyo vilain; i was just joking even the 90s used to have these kinda vi ...

yeah didn't expect it started from 90's, only manga i've read that are kinda old are detective conan and
hajime no ippo. not familiar with samurai deeper kyo, mostly I watch fantasy but action is also fine

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-9 14:35:23

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-9 06:19 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah didn't expect it started from 90's, only manga i've read that are kinda old are detective con ...

oh conan is damn classic still on air wich is an achievement ; hakime no ippo i do love it try slam dunk also as an old anime/manga not bad very funny it is a sport anime a bit like eyshield 21

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-9 14:42:22

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-8 23:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Hmm bit tricky to watch with the description you gave. Even you said you dont like that style, so  ...

u dont want to forget that thing about hvi :lol

regarding those movoies dw very good just check on net about reviews u'll see , i just said that normally i dont like those kind of drama but these ones were great

and if u win against my team i win in this forum answers :victory:

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-10 06:18:50

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-10 03:35 static/image/common/back.gif
oh conan is damn classic still on air wich is an achievement ; hakime no ippo i do love it try sla ...

slam dunk is a masterpiece :lol I usually prefer mc who struggle at beginning, they would
have a better character development throughout the series. he got to deal with his gorilla captain n his
rival as well. don't like kuroko no basket, seems like a huge rip-off of slam dunk, just my opinion.
check out prince of tennis, also a good sport anime

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-10 11:07:35

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-10 06:18 static/image/common/back.gif
slam dunk is a masterpiece  I usually prefer mc who struggle at beginning, they would
have a b ...

:lol mada mada dane!! oh i know that one already :lol i saw one season though or 2 i think, as u said urself i do prefer also a shonen where mc starts from bottom probleme with that iichizen he was a champion day one, it was not bad but i do prefer hajime no ippo or slam dunk; and yes no basuke is a rip off but since he's newer most new generation know that anime more than slam dunk and if u ask younger peeps to watch slam dunk they may have difficulties with the old graphics and references

for now i just downloaded cannan i was looking for something similar to black lagoon and they advise to check this one, seems legit

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-11 12:03:43

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-9 20:42 static/image/common/back.gif
u dont want to forget that thing about hvi

regarding those movoies dw very good just check  ...

I was out for 2 days so no reply.
Those movies huh i will search tomorrow right now all i need is sleeep.

So you thought of vieing out of norm for change, nice why not try baki.
Also you wont win in forum too:P but for now call it ceasefire until i wake up.:sleepy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
View full version: wonder