adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-4 15:09:02

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-4 03:22 static/image/common/back.gif
Are you out of your mind. I will have nightmares now.
Whoever made the video must be a die ha ...

yep too bad it was a long old wish that and the shinigami experience where u start with that useless gold ichigo then when u hit enough stats and vip lvls u can transform him until hell verse ofc hell verse u gotta be vip 8 minimum and like reiatsu lvl100 and stuff

while for example mugetsu vip4 u have kurosaki ichin and swp aizen + reiatsu lvl100 etc etc

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-4 15:10:36

StormShield replied at 2019-2-4 03:18 static/image/common/back.gif
Naruto sucked so badly and still sucks. There are far better animes . Did you watch the last dbz ...

no tbh dbz kai was my last right now im watching B the beginning netflix origianl anime aparently not bad

i saw also samurai x kenshin mive not bad

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-4 15:11:37

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-3 15:42 static/image/common/back.gif
can't blame you, probably 1/4 or even half of shippuden's episodes are fillers
not even updat ...

ok i advise u also b the beggining or dirfters not bad;

thanks for the info

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-4 17:29:47

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-4 21:09 static/image/common/back.gif
yep too bad it was a long old wish that and the shinigami experience where u start with that usele ...

You mean play and you can upgrade partners along as you lvl up. Isnt that we are doing by changing and replacing partners. Also reincarnation serves the same purpose.
Or did i got you wrong?

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-4 20:04:58

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-5 03:47 static/image/common/back.gif
Wait isnt there lvl 11 hogu in shop, why are you buying those? Wait for VR and get lvl 12 one by o ...

yeah I'm using those free hogus on reio, kuchiki ones, so I decided to get some on csb
hmm alright guess i'll just wait for visored, and about the 130 acce, main just reached 128
awhile ago after ES, we usually finish it in 15-18 mins, no monsters on the server so far
that's why I'm getting a good amount of exp daily. so I'd just go for 130 acce and partner slots?

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-4 20:07:37

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-5 04:11 static/image/common/back.gif
ok i advise u also b the beggining or dirfters not bad;

thanks for the info

had to search drifters, not that familiar. so you're into hack n slash thing or like
samurais n stuff since I saw your post about samurai x
alright I'll add that on my list to watch

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-5 04:24:12

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-5 02:04 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah I'm using those free hogus on reio, kuchiki ones, so I decided to get some on csb
hmm alright ...

Well better to wait for VR then to use chall. stones on lvl 11 hogu in csb.
You can buy partner expansion for that instead.
Having no monsters is good for the entire realm. Otherwise like ES void also finishes in under 2mins.
Yes go for 130 acc and PS.

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-5 14:15:29

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-4 20:07 static/image/common/back.gif
had to search drifters, not that familiar. so you're into hack n slash thing or like
samurais n st ...

hack n slash is one of my fav indeed but not only

one of my fav is berserk and samurai deeper kyo as a read not anime; i did enjoy mushishi however very nice

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-5 14:23:46

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-4 17:29 static/image/common/back.gif
You mean play and you can upgrade partners along as you lvl up. Isnt that we are doing by changing ...

i meant our gold 7 days ichigo gets tranformed from shikai ichigo to tavern hollow ichigo first then that one starts evolving to event partners however u need to check some requirments

for example to get from hollow ichigo to white ichigo u need tensa zang as a zan and recruiting haku byakya csb (these requirment wer emeant during 2015 when those partners were op) now u may say mugetsu u need ishin to recruit and swp aizen

finally a hell verse ichigo will be triggered by getting kokuto for example etc; ofc the cost of getting these partners would be divided by half etc; but it was a bad idea with a lot of unconsistencies

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-5 18:55:30

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-5 20:23 static/image/common/back.gif
i meant our gold 7 days ichigo gets tranformed from shikai ichigo to tavern hollow ichigo first th ...

Wow if that was the strategy to update partners no wonder it didnt took off.
That basically means if you dont fulfill even one condition you are stuck in the game for upgrading.
Ofcourse a lot of inconsistencies would rise.
Btw berserk...really i couldnt swallow the story but the huge sword wielding fights i enjoyed the most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
View full version: wonder