Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-6 05:47:45

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-5 17:24 static/image/common/back.gif
Well better to wait for VR then to use chall. stones on lvl 11 hogu in csb.
You can buy partner ex ...

will do :victory: waiting for next csb season, ty :lol

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-6 05:56:34

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-6 03:15 static/image/common/back.gif
hack n slash is one of my fav indeed but not only

one of my fav is berserk and samurai deeper ky ...

I like badass mc's but berserk is a bit too dark for me, i'm fine with blood n gore, but didn't like what
happened to his woman, hate griffith :lol I prefer that blonde gal for guts tho, the royalty or noble one,
already forgot their names my bad

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-6 08:28:28

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-6 11:47 static/image/common/back.gif
will do  waiting for next csb season, ty

No problem. i bet you can get so strong in such short time.

Also i see the devil made an impression on you that you remembered his name. True squad member. Hawk

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-6 17:02:19

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-6 05:56 static/image/common/back.gif
I like badass mc's but berserk is a bit too dark for me, i'm fine with blood n gore, but didn't li ...

berserk is damn gore indeed, the anime is not that great though; griffith is a mother fuker indeed ; :lol

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-6 17:06:09

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-5 18:55 static/image/common/back.gif
Wow if that was the strategy to update partners no wonder it didnt took off.
That basically means  ...

bererk is an old manga, it was during my teenage age did enjoy however damn gory; the manga is great the anime comapred to it is shiit

Aratron Publish time 2019-2-6 19:08:43

theunknown404 replied at 2019-2-2 02:04 static/image/common/back.gif
No, it's a bug...probably.

and as moderator when do you think that bug will get fixed? have you informed anyone about that bug?

theunknown404 Publish time 2019-2-6 20:21:24

Aratron replied at 2019-2-6 19:08 static/image/common/back.gif
and as moderator when do you think that bug will get fixed? have you informed anyone about that bu ...

There are a number of bugs we are trying to get them to fix already, none of which they have spent the time to fix.

Their priority was getting out the new partner and new year event before going on vacation for an extended period of time, so nothing has been done in terms of bug fixing as of late.

They really don't allocate enough time and workers.

They still have not finished changing Void Region either as they said they would. We have changed models, but the skills and descriptions are the same.

When they come back, we can report this bug to them, but who knows when they will deal with it?

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-7 04:31:07

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-6 23:06 static/image/common/back.gif
bererk is an old manga, it was during my teenage age did enjoy however damn gory; the manga is gre ...

I watched the movie thing not even the anime. And i can still say that man is true devil.
So just how old is this story line i thought it was just 2-3 years old. Since movie captured start to end.

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-7 05:55:25

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-6 21:28 static/image/common/back.gif
No problem. i bet you can get so strong in such short time.

Also i see the devil made an impressi ...

i'm already having a hard time boosting bp after getting the sets, even on hi lvl stone boxes
I usually get counter or dodge it sucks
about griffith, hmm yeah I usually remember the names of villains in certain animes that
made a huge impact to the story, besides remembering the mc's :lol and I keep forgetting
the side characters names like usual, unless I rewatch them :lol

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-7 06:13:49

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-7 06:02 static/image/common/back.gif
berserk is damn gore indeed, the anime is not that great though; griffith is a mother fuker indeed ...

lol I asked some people yesterday since anime was the conversation, between aizen and griffith
who is the better villain, they said aizen was calm and cool even when he betrayed soul society
and they mentioned about him being much stronger after being held captive on muken, the kurohitsugi
no chant and five swirling dragons(epic hado) but all of them actually wanted griffith to die as much as possible in a brutal way. not even any praise it was funny as hell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13
View full version: wonder