Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Updates   [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-11 19:38:56 |Show all posts
leonardoe replied at 2018-8-11 16:32
seem's the problem with void region is  effects like burn,poison and freeze, them plus the twenty ro ...

You know the current Void Region right now is extremely tough already, most realms takes longer than 1 hour to fight, having high atk will kill everyone in 1 round, except for those with freeze. Burn, Toxic and Poison are fine, because it does not stop boss to function properly. Freeze alone causes the problem preventing boss doing it's job. Hence, Freeze cannot compare to the other effects. Our top priority right now is to find a way to prevent Freeze to work.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 20:53:35 |Show all posts
Edited by leonardoe at 2018-8-11 20:58

all three do the same thing, they trivialize the way the event works and rewards players for using them as an exploit. all three need to be fixed in that event.  burn poison and freeze should never be a requirement for an event. this event  is not just for high end players its for every one to partake in not just a select few. every one should be able to yield rewards from the event not just 640 silver for a single hit. if it was ment for the select few it would be set up like Tournament of Thrones. that was the event for high end players, void region was for everyone.  the NPC's in Void region should be immune to  all three effects and max rounds capped at 5.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 21:33:19 |Show all posts
leonardoe replied at 2018-8-11 18:53
all three do the same thing, they trivialize the way the event works and rewards players for using t ...

If you can take away freeze, there's nothing more they can do, but a minor damage from Burn, Poison, or Toxic or all 3 together. So... not the same.

Yeah, it's for everyone, you can attempt to hit it, won't guarantee you a good prize. Remember what it is like when we first got void region? no one is able to finish it, not even the strongest players back then, did they whine about doing minor damage? not really. We keep fighting to improve ourself and earn our spot up to the point to 1hko their asses. Now, we are adjusting to make it tougher so that weaker players can get some hits out of it without top players 1hko.

SHOULD be immune to all effects, SHOULD max round capped at 5. No shit, but can they do it? The answer is no.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 01:14:36 |Show all posts
Edited by ZeroKaos at 2018-8-12 01:21
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-11 21:33
If you can take away freeze, there's nothing more they can do, but a minor damage from Burn, Poiso ...

That is such BS. why is it when Void region come out.  I was able to do 1.6 million damage a hit. now  I am lucky if I am able to do 640 in a hit when if my  Krinji don't burn to go off.  do you really think its even remotly worth it for me to go to the event if I am only going to get 640 silver from the event as im not going to waste an hour  getting in again and again for that little of reward. you must have broken out of belvue mental health  ward if you think thats worth while. I will tell you why i only do 640 now outside of krinji burn, because certain stupid people keep telling them to buff the defense up further and further, but oh no don't nerf the damage our burn does. don't fix the twenty round problem. It is the smaller supporters of this game that get punished.  do you want to run off the smaller supporters of this game? I mean I have only spent maybe 700 to 1000 bucks on the game over a 4 year period but that is 700 to 1000 bucks that I can take else where if you would like, just because  I mostly do small top ups for things like shingami agent. the event never should have been balanced around outlandish effects like Leonardoe said!   all they do every time  I get to where I am starting to do damage to them again is buff the defense even further.    then I am back to where I was before no longer doing damage.  this is totally bull crap, and if you think that is considered balance you must fall over like a drunk every where you walk.  as for now I am done topping up for even the little amount I do till the event is fixed all thanks to you DeEmEN, and your absolute ignorance. in making me realize that the small supporters of this game mean nothing. I wounder how many smaller supporters like me do you guys have to push away from the game before you actually start to realize its the smaller supporters that help keep the game going as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 01:32:17 |Show all posts
ZeroKaos replied at 2018-8-11 23:14
That is such BS. why is it when Void region come out.  I was able to do 1.6 million damage a hit. n ...

awww, dont get so butt hurt. I was doing 0 damage too except for my RJ. I am on the same boat as you. Get something that burns (genryusei free) or poision (free) or toxic if you think you are falling behind; or even better get freeze like handsome toshiro or SDT, other f2p or low VIP did it and it works out great for them, easy solve. Why didnt you do it?

Well, if you dont want void region to get buffed up, then people should stop complaing about it getting 1hko. There's no other options, every scenario you run down to get this thing run longer, I already suggested and submitted to the dev team. They reject most of the ideas (which you smart asses, "suggest" me doing) other than what we are doing to make everyone happy. The power gap is just way too big for EVERYONE.

Guess what, I even ask them to remove revive button so that f2p and lower VIP dont have to stress out join the battle; they ask me to make a vote to see if this opinion favor everyone, but later they changed their mind, because this is what give VIP or those willing to spend favorite, they dont care about those f2p or those not willing to spend. I am the one that is trying to hard to make this game better, and care the feeling for everyone. I suggest if you dont know shit, please ease off your shit talking.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 02:06:18 |Show all posts
Edited by XSuperSaiyanX at 2018-8-12 02:09
ZeroKaos replied at 2018-8-12 01:14
That is such BS. why is it when Void region come out.  I was able to do 1.6 million damage a hit. n ...

bro you should chill a little.void is supposed to be the ultimate hard mode pve event.everyone started by doing 640 dmg or 300 and was depending on burns or poisons.but as you get stronger and build your formation right and smart you will start doing more damage and will feel better about it!i was doing 2.5 b per hit and on the last one dropped to 80 m,because of my mistakes.i dont mind it.i still believe it should be balanced even more.your dmg wasnt that much to begin with.on a competitive server you wouldnt be able to even get 1 hit in before someone would kill it,so everyone was complaining and saitama and others tried to help to give everyone a chance.now that it gets gradually harder to kill you guys still complain.you expected just the dmg from the strong players to drop and yours to remain the same?thats not possible.now you have the chance to grow to get some hits in while it lasts.just wait till they settle on the changes and use some easy strats to do some dmg.void isnt there for as JUST a silver event or meant to be easy.and it has nothing to do with hate on low mid vips,its a game of patience by building up.if you dont have it you chose the wrong game man.we dont want anyone gone,but they re trying to find some middle ground.so dont act all salty and point fingers.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 02:09:28 |Show all posts
Edited by ZeroKaos at 2018-8-12 02:20
XSuperSaiyanX replied at 2018-8-12 02:06
bro you should chill a little.void is supposed to be the ultimate hard mode pve event.everyone sta ...

see you obviously have no clue about how void was when it come out two years ago. so try again friend. oh wait i just checked your profile you didnt start playing till last year....... a full year after the event was released so you literally have no first hand knowledge of how void was when it come out. so you're just talking out of your butt.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 02:25:16 |Show all posts
ZeroKaos replied at 2018-8-12 02:09
see you obviously have no clue about how void was when it come out two years ago. so try again fri ...

yeah you re right i have no clue of anything.even though i know the game better than you.i mean the results you and i have speak for themselves.which void are we talking about?that pathetic version that was weak and had to be buffed just for muken?the one with 2 m def and atk that still had the block and would kill you just by attacking it and everyone was removing the hit stones? dont try to seem more knowledgeable just because you saw my profile creation date.that means shit,cause for all you know it could be a new account.and even if it isnt i easily showed you that i know exactly how things were,especially after all this time that you claim to be older in time playing and have spend 1k dollars and you re still doing 1.6 m dmg.if anything i should be showing you how to play cause you re pretty weak just like your arguments.stop acting like a lil b***.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 02:58:53 |Show all posts
ZeroKaos replied at 2018-8-12 00:09
see you obviously have no clue about how void was when it come out two years ago. so try again frie ...

I know that back then when Void just came out, no one finished it. It was as hard as it is now. If you remember differently, I suggest you should get your memory checked. XSuperSaiyanX might play less than you, OR he used to have an old account on some older server and moved to a new server for faster growth, you never know. but so far, he is far better than you? less than 1 year time of playing well over 10mil BP?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-12 12:13:52 |Show all posts
OK. Plz calm down everyone. This Void in EU Servers (Today), how its gonna b? what is the difference? what is the upgrade?
if its only reducing AIR, isn't that gonna make Enemy Die FASTER? what kind of DMG and Att u need in 1 assaulter to b able to deal DMG without Poison or burn or freeze?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 04:04 , Processed in 0.027262 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.