Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Updates   [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-13 18:06:18 |Show all posts
mansinhmohite@ymail.com replied at 2018-8-13 10:25
Before calling some an idiot just look at urself and stop giving half assed excuses in the form of  ...

Why do I have to look at myself? I am not the one that do the coding, I am just a messager and opinion giver.

Maybe you should email GoGames support and have you do the coding for them?

Getting SDT plainly just for Void Region cheat is simply an idiot.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 18:16:35 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-8-13 13:45
can they do this?

after the 7th round the npc's start clearing all debuffs taken every round? as ...

I even ask them to add shield on at the begining of each round still not do-able... =[

and if they got frozen, npc cant clear debuff themselves. Freeze is really annoying as f.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 18:35:24 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-13 18:16
I even ask them to add shield on at the begining of each round still not do-able... =[

and if the ...

Can't they make the halo like "When being attacked, clear the controls from the allies team" ? I remember the -50% ATK halo from B.Rukia void is working (I guess).
Or "When being attacked, cast control immunity on all allies for X round", the control immunity from the main's 4th skill or the old Hirako partner, though it's  old it seems to prevent you from the stun but I want to test furthermore and there is no controller in my server, life suck sometime

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:16:24 |Show all posts
Marouque replied at 2018-8-13 12:59
Give Hiki her ability to give invincibility and Kirinji his control, then its ok for Handsome Tosh ...

yeah I'm not one that change what he said just because it won't benefit me or something. if they can give everything back they should otherwise we can't pick and choose to what work and what shouldn't because we don't have this ability in our team or because it give other people more advantage

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:21:34 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-13 10:02
Let me remind both of you that freeze is the only function that stop the Boss from doing his job, Bu ...

I didn't say I bought SDT just because of that and I didn't buy any partner just because of void. don't go assume what you want to just like that. I just said it's not fear to remove his effect from void.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:24:44 |Show all posts
Edited by XSuperSaiyanX at 2018-8-13 19:31

any freeze should be removed from void like the many other things that dont affect it.anything that perma cc it should be removed.i have sd toshiro as well,still consider him cheating and didnt use him in the void.but they do need to still fix void in general and balance it.dot dmg is perfectly fine,its balanced and still requires your skills into building a decent team to actually have the time to do the dot dmg.freeze is bypassing voids difficulty in a way no other thing does to cheese your way in the rankings.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:27:32 |Show all posts
Tanfosh replied at 2018-8-13 17:21
I didn't say I bought SDT just because of that and I didn't buy any partner just because of void.  ...

I am not talking about you. =.=

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:30:04 |Show all posts
XSuperSaiyanX replied at 2018-8-13 17:24
any freeze should be removed from void like many other things dont affect it.anything that perma cc  ...

finally someone smart speaks. omg.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:43:18 |Show all posts
Tanfosh replied at 2018-8-14 03:16
yeah I'm not one that change what he said just because it won't benefit me or something. if they c ...

Daaamn dude!!! Plz read all the comments again. It wasn't about benefit. Its about making Void playable for everyone. Immune freeze is the only do-able thing for now (Devs words not ours). other things "CAN'T" BE DONE. How in the f will that benefits me or not? and NO ONE saying we decide anything. and as DeEmEn says, he is a link between both sides and he is discussing everything with all of u. our conversation was a discussion, NOT MAKING A DECISION.
BTW, Thx alot DeEmEn for all the efforts ur making to make this game Playable...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 19:50:10 |Show all posts
XSuperSaiyanX replied at 2018-8-14 03:24
any freeze should be removed from void like the many other things that dont affect it.anything that  ...

I love u bro XD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-9-22 13:52 , Processed in 0.026440 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.