Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 17876|Reply: 514

[Record] Bleach Online Updates   [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-10 21:16:30 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-11-19 16:49

All the updates and changed made by the development team will be announced here. This was created to improve transparency between the players and the staff. No more surprise changes and confusion to catch players off guard.
All admins/moderators, feel free to edit this post to keep the updates on the first page.
Any concerns/problems about the updates, feel free to discuss. Please avoid trolling, way off topic from this thread. You will be warned at first, after that... Trolling = temp ban on 1st attempt, longer ban on 2nd, perm ban on 3rd.

[19/11/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

1. GoGames knows that Flash will end sooner or later, they already have a plan to move the game to HTML5.

[18/11/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

Here are some new content players should be expected from GoGames in the near future:

1. Older yellow cash partners can obtain for free somewhere but not in Traven, apparently it's more work there. But hey, it's better than nothing.

2. Evolution Fragment boxes that you can obtain using challenge stones to purchase from CSB (not finalized location). Doing so allows those who save vits for new partners to be able to evolve their partners without consuming any vits.

3. Zanpakuto Inherit... clearly know what that means lol.

4. New Chapter will be released I believe? Not confirmed.

[10/10/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

1. Mayuri's Poison Bugs fixed.
2. Achievement Fixed.
3. Typo on speed describtion fixed, from Ninja -> Partner.

All changes will be applied on next version update.

[20/09/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

1. Offline Events refers to here: http://forums.gogames.me/thread-125219-1-1.html

[18/09/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

1. Bleach Offline Events are still under planning stage, be patient, at least it will be here sooner or later.
2. Ichimonji's HVI Phase Effect will change to DMG Rate +10%

[30/08/18] Bleach Online New Updates:

1. As promised, Next UBP will a zanpakuto. Tensa Zangetsu.
2. Christmas UBP will also be a zanpakuto. Guess what it's going to be? - Warning - Anyone claims representing GoGames, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. Only Admin/Moderators have the rights to say such things.
3. Official GoGames Bleach Online Offline Events will begin in 1 or 2 weeks.

[27/08/18] Bleach Online New Updates by next version:

1. Avoid Injury Rate will be lowered by next Void Region.
2. Handsome Toshiro Freeze will reduce to 1 round only.

[22/08/18] Bleach Online New Updates by next version:

1. Muken Ultimate Mod will no longer be functional in Void Region.
2. The defense and avoid injury rate of enemies in Void Region will be lowered accordingly.

[16/08/18] Bleach Online New Updates by next version:

1. Ryoka will be modified... Wave <70 will return to normal, and Wave 70+ will stay buffed. As soon as possible and as long as he/she remembers.

[12/08/18] Bleach Online New Updates by next version:

1. Void Region Bosses Avoid Injury Rate will be slightly lowered... by 50%, to compensate our lack of capability to do little/any damage with even our strongest assaulters. Will be adjust if it fails to last long enough.

2. Ryoka Attack will get a buff, instead of increasing wave, which impossible.

RAWR

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 21:27:11 |Show all posts
Thx for this great idea. question about Ryo Att, what kind of buff and at what lvl buff starts?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 22:05:46 |Show all posts
Marouque replied at 2018-8-10 19:27
Thx for this great idea. question about Ryo Att, what kind of buff and at what lvl buff starts?

I have no further information about that, they are probably gonna use the idea how we buff Void Region to buff Ryoka Attack, but of course, at a reasonable rate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 22:47:34 |Show all posts
Eu didn't even get the previous update, plebs doing 9.9bil damage here and you're saying weaken void enemies. Let's see what shit they mess up for Eu this time -_-

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 23:09:55 |Show all posts
Asian123 replied at 2018-8-10 20:47
Eu didn't even get the previous update, plebs doing 9.9bil damage here and you're saying weaken void ...

EU will get update. I can tell you what happen, technicially no one is doing damage but their RJ lol, even with 4-5mil BP partners, they cant do any damage.  I only see people doing damage with their RJ only, others are simply not doing any at all lol! It's a s***show, and it took almost 58 mins to finish him off only because I couponed (Yes, I am the highest damager, everyone else are only doing 1/8 of my damage or less).

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 23:34:06 |Show all posts
ES upgrade pls

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 23:45:44 |Show all posts
ES too, Coupons Revive should b removed. Its a 1 player event now. 1 person deals over 90% of dmg to all 3 enemies by himself. it became a "not worth to play" Event.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 00:32:08 |Show all posts
Hmm? Not sure Ryoka needed a buff or anything. By now much of a attack buff would they get? Not one shoting your whole team type thing I hope till round 5 lol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 01:13:53 |Show all posts
Marouque replied at 2018-8-10 21:45
ES too, Coupons Revive should b removed. Its a 1 player event now. 1 person deals over 90% of dmg to ...

I dont know about that yet, but so far I asked to increase the hp of ES bosses, but then again they gave me a no. We will see how this new ryoka do first. I am not sure when exactly they are gonna update it, but it's their weekend now, so...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 01:15:37 |Show all posts
grimmjowpantera replied at 2018-8-10 22:32
Hmm? Not sure Ryoka needed a buff or anything. By now much of a attack buff would they get? Not one  ...

A lot of players from busy servers request to increase the wave of ryoka so they won't finish ryoka off 5-10 mins prior the end of event. Increase in wave is not possible, this is our 2nd option.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 11:36 , Processed in 0.029407 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.