Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Updates   [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-13 12:24:40 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-13 10:02
Let me remind both of you that freeze is the only function that stop the Boss from doing his job, Bu ...

it's the same either askin or freeze both are cheat if u want fair remove all effect no poison no burn no toxic no freeze, just raw damage askin can gave u more insane damage, same case to rj burn 2m x5x20

just a remind back then before sdt out some of us already 1hko even with this upgrade just use partner and zanp u can survive whole 20r

win win solution delete VR

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 12:25:02 |Show all posts
Edited by mansinhmohite@ymail.com at 2018-8-13 12:26
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-13 10:02
Let me remind both of you that freeze is the only function that stop the Boss from doing his job, Bu ...

Before calling some an idiot just look at urself and stop giving half assed excuses in the form of removing freeze cause u cannot fix the void.  
Dont own any freeze partners and i dont even need to,the whole issue is with how inorder to hide one incapability you people nerf other stuff which is as stupid as u can get.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 12:56:02 |Show all posts
Edited by Marouque at 2018-8-13 22:44

Yes, I'm F2P. but I'm not saying anything to help me gain more in Void. Keeping the freeze or removing it will NEVER affect me in any way since void lasted after the update till the end. what i was saying is that who told u that its OK to keep the freeze and remove Control enemy or Invincibility or any other skill other partners have. If u pay for a partner only for void that is ur problem. but what I'm saying is that freeze should b removed coz HANDSOME Tosh was released for free in UBP (Like Hiki and others) Hiki CAN'T give invincibility in void. Kirinji CAN'T control enemy. Handsome Tosh shouldn't Freeze void. especially since everybody got him now (for FREE). I can't believe i have to say everything again. why can't u read what we was discussing before attacking us? I was defending the P2W when i asked to keep RJ and Askin's burn and Toxic. Void is an event meant to b for everyone, not just P2W. U still can do alot with RJ and Askin. If u dont have RJ, then its really weird to pass RJ and get SDT only for void. BTW, we was only speaking about void in general. nothing is gonna happen for now. and my last advice (u can read it above) was to keep everything as it is for now since Void is working fine for now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 12:59:04 |Show all posts
Tanfosh replied at 2018-8-13 10:16
yeah it's not fear at all to the people who bought Shin Toshiro to remove his effect from void while ...

Give Hiki her ability to give invincibility and Kirinji his control, then its ok for Handsome Tosh to freeze ;) everything or nothing ;) isn't that what r u saying? or u will change ur mind now?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 15:16:53 |Show all posts
When will have event like this ?

And soon will updade dayli Sign-in ?

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 15:29:49 |Show all posts
XPuCTO81 replied at 2018-8-13 20:16

Probably never.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 15:30:18 |Show all posts
XPuCTO81 replied at 2018-8-13 21:16

is that Thanksgiving event? If so, NEVAH!
Fuck that.

We need ''Anniversary event'' to celebrate while Bleach is still alive and has 4 old.

And yes daily sign in need more rewards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 15:40:57 |Show all posts
XPuCTO81 replied at 2018-8-13 15:16

Good old Thanksgiving Carnival.

If they are immune to any kind of control (Stun; Chaos; Fossilize; Void...) why aren't they immune to freeze yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 15:45:38 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-11 19:38
You know the current Void Region right now is extremely tough already, most realms takes longer tha ...

can they do this?

after the 7th round the npc's start clearing all debuffs taken every round? as a way to clear the freeze

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 18:03:57 |Show all posts
ohmyvenus replied at 2018-8-13 10:24
it's the same either askin or freeze both are cheat if u want fair remove all effect no poison no  ...

Askin's Toxic, the thing that Poison and RJ's Burn are only damage, not even much. At least it won't stop Void Region Boss from operating their normal function. Freeze is different, it totally stops the boss movement, so those people dont even have to worry about defense and debuff, all you need to do is build a glass canon team and do super massive damage. Oh I know there are people who can already 1hko before SDT was out, I was one of them, like REAL 1hko not multiple entries before score refresh.

RJ only do ignite at 1st, 4th and 7th round for 3 rounds, so 9 rounds in total with ignite. Not all 20 rounds. Same as poison.

Delete VR is a no-solution, cuz I cant get coupon anymore T_T

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-7-22 00:33 , Processed in 0.026518 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.