Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-12-2 14:20:21 |Show all posts
Do you put your best agility features to hiki?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 14:22:13 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-12-2 19:40
>Thats some awesome stats comparison sacrificing HP for speed and DMG

It's win-win, more ATK = mo ...

So only option mina left.

That damn shield is 30% chance which is highly rare to get.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 23:20:33 |Show all posts
Edited by pockmeryn at 2018-12-3 04:22
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-2 16:46
dont get too frustrated, muken was there when i got the account and bag had already 8K+ infer ...

i already have muken >.> and im 8k for kyoka and got tensa  too lol..will see if i can get the next ubp zan this month...

Use magic Report

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-3 05:20
i already have muken >.> and im 8k for kyoka and got tensa  too lol..will see if i can get the next ...

Good but if you are planning to get KS then the Zan you getting from UBP this month will take your SoC and then few months after, for you its 4 months since you get 1K inferno per month, when you get KS wouldnt you be out of SoC to be used upon??

So better save SoC for KS if you planning to get it in next 4 months. Because mine wasnt enough to fully max. It would have been if i had been doing CoM like i was supposed too

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-2 20:20
Do you put your best agility features to hiki?

Yes for now, i have to change to muken for CSB. Since i am far too out speeded by my opponents there.

Use magic Report

Edited by jackthehorn at 2018-12-3 13:07
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-2 18:48
If you have can give a BR that would help lol! It really depends on what he is using and the type o ...

http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... d=54&t=1&lang=en_US

The first BR is with KS the below one is with TENSA. The difference being his assualters goes first if i am playing with tensa so i am dead guaranteed.

Now with TENSA i survive at least my assualters survive (not in the following battle because of those damn extra rounds) and then they kill his whole team because they goes first instead of my opponents.

Will give you a BR when there is no extra round for him to win. But still you can see with TENSA assualters goes first and with KS they dont. even though the actual speed is greater in KS like you said. so i dont understand what going on except tensa zan's skill buff.

This is whats been happening i can definitely win against current rank 2 but the BR's are of current rank 3 whom i lose if i dont go with tensa. And the 2 can definitely win against 3.
So its quite jumbling around in arena for now. The only thing stabalizing it is if i choose tensa over ks for now or find a way to make assualters speedier excluding spirit stones.

When i am online i win for sure against him. Its the Jie that is a luck by chance thing.
Also MONSTER genjii wont stop until he is rank 1 again i think after Xmas when he tops up again its game end.

Edit:
Found the right BR to show how tensa makes the diff in assualters if you have a way out with KS please tell me so. If i can implement before Xmas that would be great.

http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fightreport/?rid=22246446078433903&aid=54&t=1&lang=en_US

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 13:55
Yes for now, i have to change to muken for CSB. Since i am far too out speeded by my opponents the ...

yeah I was wonder why your speed is low

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-3 12:22
yeah I was wonder why your speed is low

Well that is the best i can do for now, need some way to gain more speed. Either SA after Xmas or accessories or sacrifice exclusive frags for some red hogyoku frags from soul cultivation.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 15:35
Well that is the best i can do for now, need some way to gain more speed. Either SA after Xmas or  ...

you mean you don't have red hogyoku or level 12 agi stones?

Use magic Report

Edited by jackthehorn at 2018-12-3 13:11
@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-3 12:55
you mean you don't have red hogyoku or level 12 agi stones?

Yes as of now have 6 lvl 11 agility stones and 2 lvl 10 on hiki and muken respectively all other are at lvl 8 or 9.
And yhwach doesnt have any on him. Main has 3 lvl 8. rest on isane.

have perfect speed on lvl 40 on hiki working to get godlike phy att. and speed for muken but only have 647 for now. So a long way to go.
See this if it might help to see the diff in what fighting against.

http://forums.gogames.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125668&page=4#pid449912

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 09:54 , Processed in 0.027714 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.