Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-4 00:17
Since you arent faster than either of them with your supporters, even with KS. I suggest you move  ...

next next UBP? so after Katen it's shy nemu?

Use magic Report

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
Crylix replied at 2018-12-3 16:24
next next UBP? so after Katen it's shy nemu?

oh who knows... next next might be next next next.

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-4 00:17
Since you arent faster than either of them with your supporters, even with KS. I suggest you move  ...

Ah yes that what i did moved lvl 11 from hiki to muken but still not fast enough as they have lvl 12 now. sorry should have mentioned it clear, i saw no way to to win except what you suggesteof chaosing muken which have been doing hence either he wins or me.
Quite a gamble if you think have to be lucky hence asked you if you have any good ideas.

And no i dont worry about BP since i cant enter ToT even with this much BP its no use to concern about it dropping by moving stones.

So shy nemu is in JAn, good to know thank you so cant use SA for a long time then.
Barely making it for Dec i hope its not beyond what everyone expects 17K-20K and quite normal as 12K-15K. one can hope right

Use magic Report

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-4 00:25

Should have read next page before posting.
Next next next sound good lol least 3rd one(feb) is confirmed only need to worry about 2nd one(jan) then.

Use magic Report

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-3 23:25

sounds good hope the next next ur talking is actually next next next or maybe add elegant unohana next next next or next next next next next xD

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 16:51
Whats your formation?

nume hiki muken and noza                     

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-4 10:44
nume hiki muken and noza

Nice always needed a strong VG but couldnt get TSi so had to work with D.ichi since noza is out of question.

Hopefully we are getting nemu for Feb UBp or some super secret spy wants to.
You forgot to mention Zan, its important changes a lots of things if you ask me.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-4 15:06
Nice always needed a strong VG but couldnt get TSi so had to work with D.ichi since noza is out of ...

Tensa, I'm going to get KS, I have problems with RJ users in CSB. And yeah in my CSB everyone has a muken and the rest of the things so for me nemu is a key to win

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-4 12:25
Tensa, I'm going to get KS, I have problems with RJ users in CSB. And yeah in my CSB everyone has  ...

Unless they got a Hashwalth like in my CSB and nemu's Chaos dies out without taking effect or from KS or any kind of debuff because of damn strong shield.

I really wish KS cleared shield too.

How far out from KS, if you can directly go for Tutski then go for it.
I think i made a mistake should have saved and got Tutski like some of in my CSB has it and they win against Hashwalth or whatever his correct name is.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-4 15:37
Unless they got a Hashwalth like in my CSB and nemu's Chaos dies out without taking effect or from ...

oh really? I'm exactly in the half way to KS and like you I thought a lot about it and I had no conclusion. against RJ users KS is needed, specially for those who use defensive VGs,  tensa actually is a nice zanpak and tesuki(assume a long name ;) ) is an op char for now. what about you? what will be your plan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 11:22 , Processed in 0.029939 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.