Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-6 08:51
I think we already has that type of VG that you are tlking about Kugo Ginjo.

that doesnt decrease opp atk now..does it? these days mukens and hvi dont caring abt defences so whats better than reducing their atk instead..but then again its just my view

Use magic Report

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-6 03:22
Remember, shield can only stop debuff to occur, but cannot clear it. The HP in the shield is ultim ...

wait a sec..but in the elegant unohana page in the wiki it say that when she sheilds its clears debuffs and cc..even in the sheildpage too..

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-6 04:54
wait a sec..but in the elegant unohana page in the wiki it say that when she sheilds its clears de ...

The shield protects you only from the CCs (stun, void, chaos, fossilize, freeze... anything that prevent your character from moving), not the debuffs like the ATK reduction or DoTs.
Like the invincibility and invulnerability, I believe there are shields that just desactivate the CC (and reactivate back if the shield is broken) and the others that clear the CC completely even if the icon stay.
For example, my Yhwach's only desactivate, but opponent's Kokuto clear completely... Or it was a weirdass CSB bug again.

Use magic Report

idk was aiming for unohana for her sheild but now idk what to do

anyways this is whats weitten on unohana's page maybe misunderstood it somehow..idk

Attack all enemies, growth rate is 100%, increase assaulter speed and attack by 25% for 2 rounds, decrease all enemies fury by 10, cast shield on all allies growth rate is 5% (clear all debuff and immune from control), heal ally with least HP, growth rate 100%

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-6 10:43
that doesnt decrease opp atk now..does it? these days mukens and hvi dont caring abt defences so w ...

Yes it has some kind of mod like HP decrease in Stern. Uryu one.
Dont remember which partner was that but there is a mod to decrease opponents attack i have seen it somewhere.

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-6 14:14

anyways this is whats weitten on  ...

Read Hashwalth's or HVi's skill which gives shield that is a totally different thing than just removing control.
Elegant's is the same as Mayuri's btw.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-6 13:58
Read Hashwalth's or HVi's skill which gives shield that is a totally different thing than just rem ...

well hash and hvi r outta my reach ...was specifically trying to ask abt uno's sheild as she has a chance to come in ubp quite soon

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-6 01:50
Wait i dont get it, as far as i have seen the battle i saw Chaos being cleared and in other oppone ...

haha I wish double UBP is possible

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-6 06:14

anyways this is whats weitten on  ...

sometimes, GG gave a partner a special power, even if she gives shield, that doesn't mean how it works, but that effect in the () are bonus power? I don't know, I will have to talk to the dev and make sure how shield works properly.

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-6 18:01
well hash and hvi r outta my reach ...was specifically trying to ask abt uno's sheild as she has a ...

They Are not out of reach wait 4-5 years may be in UBp

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-11 19:59 , Processed in 0.026004 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.