Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-4 20:21
oh really? I'm exactly in the half way to KS and like you I thought a lot about it and I had no co ...

If you are at halfway then by the time you get there most people will have either KS or Tutski or both. Who knows they might have released a new Zan by then and you may go for that instead of KS.

And about that RJ's burn and mutilate, should have thought it thru a shield clears away everything easily.
Yhwach,Mayuri,Elegant unohana,isanes exclu,Haswalth,HVI.

There are so many who gives shield and since shield cant be cleared as a buff(doesnt fall under that category) its very effective in battle.

So my plan should have thought things thru but i didnt so learn from my path and if you can go fast and forward to tutski. For me only option left is to collect again and get him.

So what will you do since you are half way, things might change with the update coming. (another thing i should have considered) that is why i am no strategist.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-4 01:07
Ah yes that what i did moved lvl 11 from hiki to muken but still not fast enough as they have lvl  ...

yea no worries, with shy nemu, your chances of winning will greatly increases.

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-4 02:08
sounds good hope the next next ur talking is actually next next next or maybe add elegant unohana  ...

I don't make the call who to release lol! so maybe next next next next next next next next next

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-5 00:45
If you are at halfway then by the time you get there most people will have either KS or Tutski or  ...

I think the next character will be a vanguard, probably a new ichigo, and when the Shukuro is priced at 20,000 the new character will cost more than 30 or 40k. Suppose I have 12,000 red stones and new characters are added to the game with incredible prices, I will not wait and I will and I will use everything of that time. In addition, I enjoy the process of progress

Use magic Report

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-5 04:21
yea no worries, with shy nemu, your chances of winning will greatly increases.

You really think so? I thought you cant be chaosed even with a death mode leaving aside the skill when shield is upon the partner.
Was i wrong? I read the shield page in wiki it didnt mention but i thought it was logical.

The current Predicament is like this except me and Monster Genjii dear friend everyone else registers with full team.
Those teams includes Tutski and Hashwalth. Fury loss can be gained back with death mode but after Hashwalth hits it takes away fury
and gives strong shield so loss with a dual skill.
I cant choas them with nemu right?
Also next next next is good Feb is a loving month for shy.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-5 06:45
I think the next character will be a vanguard, probably a new ichigo, and when the Shukuro is pric ...

You talking about that Xcross ichigo mode as VG? i read that in a thread way before.

And who is shukuro?
Ah got the full name Tutski shukuro. Yes more than him IF they put any in CSB shop.

We already got one assualter, one zan, one support so now its one VG turn in CSB shop.
So you will use and play the catch up game which now i have to play instead of going ahead and plummeting with new partners.
Well nice strategy come on board since i have to do that same now.

I really hope the new update come as soon as possible so i can see it before...

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-5 08:29
You talking about that Xcross ichigo mode as VG? i read that in a thread way before.

And who is s ...

and now a van who prolly has a halo that does -30% atk dmg to the enemies and just doesnt die incoming...

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-5 01:21
You really think so? I thought you cant be chaosed even with a death mode leaving aside the skill  ...

Remember, shield can only stop debuff to occur, but cannot clear it. The HP in the shield is ultimately weak, only based on % of the partner physical atk? according to Mage's insight. So if your supporter+zanpakuto can hit hard enough, it will break the shield. But damn... double fury loss... it sucks lol! you need to find a partner with immune to fury deduction, which is Shy Nemu lol!

Use magic Report

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-6 04:22
Remember, shield can only stop debuff to occur, but cannot clear it. The HP in the shield is ultim ...

Wait i dont get it, as far as i have seen the battle i saw Chaos being cleared and in other opponents it being deflected or does not stick.

Like against Zeus (Tutski+Hash) his Hashwalth hits later after my Zan if i put all agility on hiki but then also Zan Chaos got nullified when Hash skilled but you said it doesnt clear it protects.

Now against Yano Tarao or someone else i dont remember who had Haswalth with 3 supporters but the Chaos from Zan didnot stick or didnt take into effect due to shield was already in play. Now that i can agree with, as shield is there to protect.

And yes double loss for hiki is bad but with Isane's death mode its bearable only if SDT's fury restriction doesnt hit hiki as its random and sometimes plays out well. Its the Hash boy and his skill thats giving the problem and changing the course in an instant.
I will get you interesting BR's when CSB is at end next season.
And if we are getting double UBP's in a single UBP this time i dont mind. Katen + Nemu
Now wouldnt that be nice Xmas gift.

Use magic Report

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-5 18:37
and now a van who prolly has a halo that does -30% atk dmg to the enemies and just doesnt die inco ...

I think we already has that type of VG that you are tlking about Kugo Ginjo.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 09:55 , Processed in 0.028314 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.