Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1159|Reply: 70

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-12-2 00:31:25 |Show all posts
I know i know you have seen similar post way before somewhere so here it goes.
http://forums.gogames.me/thread-70224-1-1.html
Yeah i am just copy pasting the format of the owner when Tensa came out but i am replacing with a Xmas Gift from CSB shop Kyoka Suigetsu
So here are some snaps to differentiate how much BP changed on which Character.

1.WITHOUT KS ( Tensa's last form-will max out on later stage if i am still here )

2.WITH KYOKA ( No fortification & No Hogyoku-kai )

3.HOGYOKU-KAI KYOKA ( Apparently it uses 1300+ souls so save that much for Upcoming Katen)

4.FORTIFIED KS ( Had saved 50000+ Soul of Conquest still not enough unlike Tensa )

Dont have that big picture of Souls of Conquest like my master had in Tensa thread but since GG made it excellent by making it go 9999 here is the compressed version
Thats a lot of SoC which was not enough to fully max

Will put up final pics when zanpakto is fully fortified. (will take a while) Thank you GG. I am F2P ^_^ XOXO [Yes the line is fully copy pasted]

Also Since i didnt had something to go along like 100 reaitsu but i wanted to make it similar so GG gave an option to do so. Finally reached/crossed 10Mil BP KS the good luck power mode.

(Will definitely fully fortify TENSA after i get KS and get it fully done ofcourse.) <--2017 post 2018 --> Got KS and will fully fortify tensa after i am done with KS

----------------------------------------------------------End of Post Following is the Repercussion of being attacked by a MONSTER---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just after i changed my Zan didnt knew i can get back to Rank 1 until 2 seconds later
Ofcourse i will keep poking that DAMN MONSTER in my server and make GG rich little by little with his money.

First Place in ARENA is mine again against all those VIP 9's and 8's.

Also a thought doesnt KYOKA SUIGETSU look much suited and better on this GAME AVATAR!!
Like a wings on an ANGEL.

I wish for this Xmas i can keep IT to play....simple right!!
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 01:00:41 |Show all posts
congrats you passed 10mil BP.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 01:04:14 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-2 07:00
congrats you passed 10mil BP.

Thank you its all because of Zan still Tensa's Speed is a great loss too.
That 15% and i was already too slow.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 01:32:03 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-1 23:04
Thank you its all because of Zan still Tensa's Speed is a great loss too.
That 15% and i was alre ...

Nah, KS makes your support faster, just slightly slower for Assaulters and VG.

But KS gives much better buff imo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 05:28:23 |Show all posts
Congrats...Yep it's definitely feels like wings on a Quincy avatar..Can't wait to have it to... Btw ur not lvl 100 reatsu?U should definitely do it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 05:30:40 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-2 01:32
Nah, KS makes your support faster, just slightly slower for Assaulters and VG.

But KS gives much  ...

just what i need another KS to counter muh RJ

im no way near getting KS

only 3300+ lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 07:22:47 |Show all posts
Edited by jackthehorn at 2018-12-2 13:32
pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-2 11:28
Congrats...Yep it's definitely feels like wings on a Quincy avatar..Can't wait to have it to... Btw  ...

LoL what are you talking about go to the thread link posted on the top of the starting.
When i got to handle, IT had already lvl 100 reaistu i am the lazy one who couldnt got it far as it should have i guess.

http://forums.gogames.me/thread-70224-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 07:29:29 |Show all posts
sakata26 replied at 2018-12-2 11:30
just what i need another KS to counter muh RJ

im no way near getting KS

It took over an year and few months to get KS. I would have possibly gotten it last month at season start but it got messed up and couldnt even get 150 more which was needed.

It was an agony to watch for the whole season where i finally made it to 12K by the end of season.

On an average 220 inferno is my best in any season but this time it was too hard barely made it 150 to finish the season.

Also i dont know why but not liking KS its skill doesnt have any speed buff for ASSUALTERS.
TENSA gave 15% speed after skill so now i am losing to some people where i was winning so exchanging KS to TENSA whenever Assualters need more speed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 08:55:24 |Show all posts
Got Kyoka already ? I thought you were at 2000~3000 infernos lol
Well how do you feel about that boost, Mr Jacky ?
Since you always wanted to check mine, I will hijack your thread now :

The setup here is Yhwach-centered, cba to go back to my normal setup.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 09:58:03 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-12-2 14:55
Got Kyoka already ? I thought you were at 2000~3000 infernos lol
Well how do you feel about that boo ...

Now i can compare and dont mind you hijacking the thread i knew you wouldnt make it without a push so
And i also did the copy paste so not much work for me too.

I need to work on that EVO now seeing all those redsss lvl 12. Oh you got new mod souls right?
How much they boosted you up? Those grantz and grim.
I will now try to change from shinji to minazuki if i can save extra vits for SA.

Yes it was 2K-3K far from KS which took me 6 months+ to acquire now 4 more years to Tutski but thats for owner to work on unless i get my Xmas wish.
The boost doesnt feel that much on Assualters but its largely affecting to supporters.
Still wasnt able to max out like yours so havent opened that muken fury add mode from Zan.

Whats cba?
Also should have sent you the snaps to compress like you did put them all in one frame.
Could have saved space and looked nicer i guess. Next time if it comes.
Also check this one out too. http://forums.gogames.me/thread-125668-4-1.html

http://forums.gogames.me/forum.p ... mp;page=4#pid449912

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-16 08:03 , Processed in 0.028618 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.