Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P (Version 2.0) : WITH, WITHOUT, H-KAI and FORTIFIED [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 16:05
Yes as of now have 6 lvl 11 agility stones and 2 lvl 10 on hiki and muken respectively all other ar ...

Putting best speed features on muken depends on your strategy but yeah we have long way to go.

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-3 13:14
Putting best speed features on muken depends on your strategy but yeah we have long way to go.

Yeah i have to keep toggling between support to assualters and vice versa for CSb and normal arena.
I wish if there was a way to satisfy both with single strategy.
How is your strategy working out for you?

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 16:25
Yeah i have to keep toggling between support to assualters and vice versa for CSb and normal arena. ...

Mine is working in CSB and Arena

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-12-3 13:31
Mine is working in CSB and Arena

Whats your formation?

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 09:53
Good but if you are planning to get KS then the Zan you getting from UBP this month will take your ...

yea saving soc for ks..will prolly upgrade to lvl 10 the december zan..and well need 75k soc for max fortifications and have only 40k ish..but then again got 4-5 months till ks...will prolly have the 56k needed for 100-50-100 on ks

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-3 18:06
yea saving soc for ks..will prolly upgrade to lvl 10 the december zan..and well need 75k soc for m ...

That much in short time of 4 months, so i am guessing you can clear nightmare mode for SoC?
I do normal ones since it doesnt have much conditions and can be easily finished in 5 mins.

So 75K is needed should have known before i plunged into getting a zan.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 17:22
That much in short time of 4 months, so i am guessing you can clear nightmare mode for SoC?
I do n ...

lol who does nightmare mode without the one sweep thing..just do the hard one so 150 per day..4 months ~ 120 days so 120*150 should be around 18k..and lets assume another 1k+  from void..i get around #6 so 250 of them...so 19k..have like 40k now by the time i get ks will have like 60k...btw the amounts needed to upgrade zan are given in wiki.. http://bleach-online-user.wikia. ... Fortify_Level_Chart

Use magic Report

pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-3 18:53
lol who does nightmare mode without the one sweep thing..just do the hard one so 150 per day..4 mo ...

So just need to total that whole amount and i wil know how i needed in the first place.
damn thats too much.

Show us how much it changes for you when you get Katen and KS.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 19:44
So just need to total that whole amount and i wil know how i needed in the first place.
damn thats ...

thats way ahead in future..will think abt it when i get her eventually lol

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 03:13
http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... d=54&t=1&lang=en_US
http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... d=54& ...

Since you arent faster than either of them with your supporters, even with KS. I suggest you move your agi stones and speed boost to Muken. Do his speed bond too if you can. KS might also have a chance to Chaos his Muken, so if you can do that, your chance of winning will be higher. Yes, it sucks to drop BP, but at least there's a chance to win against them. If you can grab Shy Nemu in next next UBP that would be perfect too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 10:37 , Processed in 0.026801 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.